Contract Hire and Leasing News - Green Cars
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Up to £40 million will be shared between four English cities to fund schemes designed to encourage motorists to drive an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle.
Audi has used the Detroit motor show to reveal a hydrogen-powered alternative to the e-tron Quattro concept revealed in Frankfurt last year. Borrowing much from its fully electric sibling, the h-t...
The Plug-In Car Grant has been extended until March 2018 but how much discount motorists receive will depend on what kind of plug-in vehicle they choose, the UK Government has announced. From this...
The fourth gen hybrid saloon will be more rewarding to drive than the previous model.
Kia will almost triple the number of green cars in its range by 2020 from four to 11 models, as it seeks to become one of the leading names in low emitting cars. The South Korean carmaker wants...
Volkswagen has announced that CO2 emissions are “largely unaffected” by the ‘Dieselgate’ scandal, which saw the German company hauled over the coals for placing a ‘defeat device’ in the software of...
Around 200 Nissan and Renault electric vehicles will form the first fully electric shuttle service for the United Nation’s climate conference in Paris next month.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 6 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look