BMW has roughly doubled the range of its i3 electric hatchback with the addition of a new battery. The new 33kWh unit offers an official range of 195 miles – 40 more than the top-of-the-range Nissa...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Green Cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Tesla is moving right into the mainstream of small executive cars and striking right at the heart of Audi, BMW and Merc's product ranges.
The UK has led the way in encouraging drivers to make the switch to electric vehicles (EVs). A key part of this incentive has been the Plug-In Car Grant (PICG), which gives buyers of this type of c...
Hyundai has unveiled its full range of Ioniq hatchbacks ahead of the cars’ European debuts at the Geneva Motor Show in March. Set to be the first single-bodystyle production car to be offered as a ...
A recent survey from consumer group Which? found that, in general, the UK’s trains were late, overcrowded, poor value and dirty. Southeastern Trains were, according to commuters, the worst of the l...
A limited edition BMW i8 will become available from this September, priced from £112,535 OTR, £8k more than the regular model. Using the standard hybrid supercar as a basis, the i8 Protonic Red E...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 7 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Plug-in S580 e L joins the range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 9 Video review: Skoda Karoq
- 10 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know