BMW has roughly doubled the range of its i3 electric hatchback with the addition of a new battery. The new 33kWh unit offers an official range of 195 miles – 40 more than the top-of-the-range Nissa...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Green Cars
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Tesla is moving right into the mainstream of small executive cars and striking right at the heart of Audi, BMW and Merc's product ranges.
The UK has led the way in encouraging drivers to make the switch to electric vehicles (EVs). A key part of this incentive has been the Plug-In Car Grant (PICG), which gives buyers of this type of c...
Hyundai has unveiled its full range of Ioniq hatchbacks ahead of the cars’ European debuts at the Geneva Motor Show in March. Set to be the first single-bodystyle production car to be offered as a ...
A recent survey from consumer group Which? found that, in general, the UK’s trains were late, overcrowded, poor value and dirty. Southeastern Trains were, according to commuters, the worst of the l...
A limited edition BMW i8 will become available from this September, priced from £112,535 OTR, £8k more than the regular model. Using the standard hybrid supercar as a basis, the i8 Protonic Red E...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Case studies: Say goodbye to buying with the car leasing experts
- 5 Review: Volkswagen Tiguan
- 6 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 7 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Navara
- 8 Nissan Micra gets a facelift for 2021
- 9 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything we know so far
- 10 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced