Honda is set to unveil its first-ever electrified SUV powertrain at the upcoming Frankfurt Motor Show. The CR-V hybrid prototype represents the first time that the all-new CR-V has been shown at a...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Honda
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Developing a new car takes several years, millions of pounds and many thousands of hours of driving to create something right for the road. So, why then do car companies devote so much of their e...
One of the most eagerly awaited cars of the Geneva Motor Show, Honda has finally given us the lowdown on the upcoming Civic Type R, which will start at £30,995 for the entry-level model. Producin...
Overseas demand has driven UK car manufacturing to record levels in August, the SMMT revealed today. The industry has reported a post-Brexit export boost thanks to the lower value of sterling since...
Which? Car’s annual survey of car owners has found that working on a budget can often lead you to the most reliable and dependable vehicles when it comes to leasing. In measuring reliability and c...
Weekly round-up: Full Top Gear line-up revealed, win an Audi A4, Seat’s SUV breaks cover & i8 sees red
Fancy driving a brand new Audi A4 for the next two years? Check out our Facebook competition. Also, barely a week after Joey from Friends was confirmed to join Chris Evans for the BBC’s reinvented Top Gear, a whole flock of presenters has been revealed.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Case studies: Say goodbye to buying with the car leasing experts
- 5 Review: Volkswagen Tiguan
- 6 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 7 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Navara
- 8 Nissan Micra gets a facelift for 2021
- 9 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything we know so far
- 10 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced