Contract Hire and Leasing News - Honda
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Euro NCAP has released the first safety ratings of 2019, with three new cars undergoing its gruelling test regime. The new Honda CR-V, Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Seat Tarraco all received the full f...
Electric cars have been threatening to break into the mainstream for some time now. Sales are at an all-time high in the UK and plug-in cars accounted for 3.8% of the total number of cars registere...
As the single largest development programme in Honda’s 70-year history, pretty much rebuilding the car from the ground up, the current generation of Civic not only has a lot to live up to in the ma...
Honda has revealed a variety of updates to the NSX supercar including chassis, powertrain and trim revisions that promises it will be even more pleasurable to live with day-to-day, and even more ex...
The car stays true to the original Civic concept of ‘a car for all people'.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 5 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 6 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 7 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 8 2021 Skoda Kodiaq: Everything you need to know
- 9 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 10 Polestar 2: Line-up expanded to three variants