Contract Hire and Leasing News - Honda
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Euro NCAP has released the first safety ratings of 2019, with three new cars undergoing its gruelling test regime. The new Honda CR-V, Mercedes-Benz G-Class and Seat Tarraco all received the full f...
Electric cars have been threatening to break into the mainstream for some time now. Sales are at an all-time high in the UK and plug-in cars accounted for 3.8% of the total number of cars registere...
As the single largest development programme in Honda’s 70-year history, pretty much rebuilding the car from the ground up, the current generation of Civic not only has a lot to live up to in the ma...
Honda has revealed a variety of updates to the NSX supercar including chassis, powertrain and trim revisions that promises it will be even more pleasurable to live with day-to-day, and even more ex...
The car stays true to the original Civic concept of ‘a car for all people'.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Mercedes C220d diesel scores same ‘clean air’ points as Nissan Leaf EV
- 5 Nissan Juke 2020: New model teased ahead of September reveal
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Affordable MG ZS EV will have 163-mile range and start at £21.5k
- 9 The end for Mum and Dad’s taxi? New Skoda app will charge kids for travel…
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?