EVs are coming thick and fast, with majority of mainstream manufacturers now having at least one shiny all-electric vehicle in its line-up. This trend is only set to continue, with an innumerable...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Honda
The Honda Civic Type R has been refreshed for 2020, with the hot hatch benefiting from a host of subtle tweaks and new trim levels, as well as a revised suspension set up. List prices for the revi...
The all-new Honda Jazz features a bold new look, improved interior quality, front-centre airbags for the first time and an all-new hybrid drivetrain, the brand has revealed. e:HEV hybrid set-up ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Audi Q8 e-tron revealed in full
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 6 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 7 World EV Day: The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 8 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 9 Volvo EX90 EV: SUV gets 360 miles of range and seven seats
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?