Contract Hire and Leasing News - Infiniti
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Infiniti’s Q30 premium compact hatchback will cost around £20k OTR when it goes on sale at the start of 2016. Priced at £19,780 for the 1.6 petrol and £20,730 for the 1.5 diesel, this means the lu...
Infiniti’s fleet sales team has been fleshed out with the addition of two new Area Fleet Managers. Effective immediately, Mark Sheedy and Miles Cooke are responsible for nurturing Infiniti’s Natio...
Infiniti has revealed that its new Q30 hatchback and QX30 crossover will be built in Sunderland, creating 300 jobs on Wearside. The jobs will arrive as Infiniti’s parent company, Nissan, injects £...
Infiniti’s refreshed Q70 boast lower CO2 and more kit when it goes on sale this January. A 170PS 2.2-litre diesel engine will replace the old 3.0 V6 diesel, with CO2 emissions rated at 129g/km whe...
Infiniti has been far from a runaway success in the UK, with sales for 2014 lagging behind even Ssangyong, but the company is trying to increase its popularity with cars like this: the refreshed Q7...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Case studies: Say goodbye to buying with the car leasing experts
- 4 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything we know so far
- 5 Review: Land Rover Defender 110
- 6 Audi SQ2 gets sharp new look and tech
- 7 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Navara
- 8 With a 1,500-mile range, is an aluminium-air derived battery the solution to range anxiety?
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers