Following on from guidance on social distancing, the UK government has announced that people should avoid all non-essential travel as UK cases of Covid-19 continue to climb. While the term ‘non-...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - London
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A new scheme will see pure petrol and diesel vehicles banned from some areas of east London at peak hours, with drivers who flout the rules set to be hit with £130 fines. From 3 September, vehicle...
Having introduced a £23m van scrappage scheme earlier this week, Sadiq Khan shows no signs of slowing down for the festive period by also announcing changes to the Congestion Charge. Aimed at furt...
Sadiq Khan, the Mayor of London, has announced a £23m scrappage scheme for the city’s most polluting vans ahead of the introduction of the permanent Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) on 8 April 2019. ...
London EV Company, manufacturer of the world’s most advanced electric taxi, has announced that it will start customer trials of its new electric van in the second half of 2019. The business is cur...
The Mayor of London Sadiq Khan has confirmed the capital’s Ultra-Low Emission Zone will be expanded up to the North and South circular roads from 25 October 2021. The new ULEZ will cover an area 1...
The London Motor Show opens its doors to the public on Thursday (17-20 May 2018) and, while it doesn’t offer the same kind of new car reveals that go down at Geneva or Frankfurt, this year’s event ...
The diesel engine has turned into a huge wounded beast lurching from damaging blow to the next. The latest salvo comes from Germany where the cities of Leipzig and Stuttgart have been told by the F...
This is the ZS, MG’s all-new crossover that’s aiming to rival the Nissan Juke. With entry-level models priced from just £12,495 and featuring a seven-year warranty, MG will be hoping this is the ca...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 7 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Plug-in S580 e L joins the range
- 8 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 9 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 10 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease