So, we now know the execution date for new petrol and diesel cars in the UK: 2040. This is when the government says sales of all new petrol and diesel-powered cars will come to an end. Of course, ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - London
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Drivers of pre-2015 Euro 6 diesels are to be charged an extra £2.45 per hour to park in parts of London from today, in a trial aimed at reducing the capital’s toxic air problem. The charges affect...
London Mayor Sadiq Khan has unveiled his radical transport strategy, which includes the ambitious aim for London’s entire transport system to be zero emission by 2050. The strategy aims to cut c...
The London Motor Show has opened its doors today (Thursday, 4 May), returning to the Battersea Evolution Centre for the second year in a row. The show officially opens on Thursday, 4 May from 2p...
While many have welcomed the recent announcement from Sadiq Khan, mayor of London, that he will be implementing a T-Charge in October to tackle pollution and has also proposed a diesel scrappage sc...
Sadiq Khan has revealed an emissions surcharge (or T-Charge) of £10 will be introduced from 23 October. The new measure will affect drivers of both petrol and diesel vehicles made before 2005, an...
The Environmental Audit Committee (EAC) has concluded that the Department for Transport (DfT) need to commit to long-term green vehicle strategy and encourage the uptake of ultra-low emission vehicles if they are to meet targets.
20 Nissan Leafs will be added to the Uber app as part of a study looking into the feasibility of running electric private hire vehicles in the UK
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV revealed
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 BMW i4: All-electric gran coupe to offer up to 372 miles of range
- 7 Leasing.com Trophy: Player of the Round vote now open
- 8 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 9 2020 Volkswagen Golf: new digital cockpit aims to make life easier
- 10 Morris JE: All-electric van makes debut with 200 miles of range promised