The London T-charge, which mainly applies to pre-2006 diesel and petrol vehicles has come into force today (23 October). Covering the same area as the existing congestion charge zone - all of cent...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - London
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
So, we now know the execution date for new petrol and diesel cars in the UK: 2040. This is when the government says sales of all new petrol and diesel-powered cars will come to an end. Of course, ...
Drivers of pre-2015 Euro 6 diesels are to be charged an extra £2.45 per hour to park in parts of London from today, in a trial aimed at reducing the capital’s toxic air problem. The charges affect...
London Mayor Sadiq Khan has unveiled his radical transport strategy, which includes the ambitious aim for London’s entire transport system to be zero emission by 2050. The strategy aims to cut c...
The London Motor Show has opened its doors today (Thursday, 4 May), returning to the Battersea Evolution Centre for the second year in a row. The show officially opens on Thursday, 4 May from 2p...
While many have welcomed the recent announcement from Sadiq Khan, mayor of London, that he will be implementing a T-Charge in October to tackle pollution and has also proposed a diesel scrappage sc...
Sadiq Khan has revealed an emissions surcharge (or T-Charge) of £10 will be introduced from 23 October. The new measure will affect drivers of both petrol and diesel vehicles made before 2005, an...
The Environmental Audit Committee (EAC) has concluded that the Department for Transport (DfT) need to commit to long-term green vehicle strategy and encourage the uptake of ultra-low emission vehicles if they are to meet targets.
20 Nissan Leafs will be added to the Uber app as part of a study looking into the feasibility of running electric private hire vehicles in the UK
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 3 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron SUV and Sportback lease deals available now
- 4 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 5 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 8 Citroen Ami set for 2022 UK launch
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Hot Hyundai i20 N now available to lease