A pick-up truck and a small SUV will feature in Tesla’s future line-up, the company has confirmed. Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, announced the new cars in his ‘master plan, part deux’, which also sees Tes...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Model S
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Advertising Standards Agency (ASA) has ruled that Tesla has the right to claim that its Supercharger network is the world’s fastest recharging system, and that a Tesla Model S is on average £6,000 cheaper to run than a petrol car over a five-year period.
Tesla has released details on a fatality that involved one of its vehicles. 40-year-old Joshua Brown died while the car’s Autopilot function was engaged. The crash occurred on 7 May in Florida and ...
Tesla’s Model S is the perfect choice for motorists with a decent budget and a desire to taste the latest electric vehicle technology, according to vehicle valuers CAP.
Tesla’s Model S is now capable of driving itself after new software was released for the all-electric saloon. Released yesterday, the Tesla Version 7.0 software introduces a new ‘Autopilot’ functi...
American electric car maker Tesla has opened a new manufacturing centre in the Netherlands in an attempt to reduce lead times in Europe. Components will continue to be manufactured in Tesla’s home...
Hybrid and electric vehicles could eventually travel long distances on Britain’s major roads without needing to stop and charge the car’s battery if new trials are a success. The trials will see n...
Electric car maker Tesla will flesh out its range with a trio of new models before 2020. The Model X crossover will be available in the US by October, followed by the Model 3 compact executive by ...
Tesla has opened new stores in Birmingham city centre and Knutsford as the US electric carmaker expands its UK presence. The Birmingham store on Digbeth’s High Street includes a Model S design s...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV makes UK debut
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Petrol, diesel and hybrid vehicle ban to be brought forward AGAIN to 2032?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 Lease deals now available on entry-level Audi e-tron
- 8 Get it before it’s gone. NOW is the time to cash in on the plug-in car grant
- 9 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 10 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?