Contract Hire and Leasing News - Model S
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A pick-up truck and a small SUV will feature in Tesla’s future line-up, the company has confirmed. Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, announced the new cars in his ‘master plan, part deux’, which also sees Tes...
The Advertising Standards Agency (ASA) has ruled that Tesla has the right to claim that its Supercharger network is the world’s fastest recharging system, and that a Tesla Model S is on average £6,000 cheaper to run than a petrol car over a five-year period.
Tesla has released details on a fatality that involved one of its vehicles. 40-year-old Joshua Brown died while the car’s Autopilot function was engaged. The crash occurred on 7 May in Florida and ...
Tesla’s Model S is the perfect choice for motorists with a decent budget and a desire to taste the latest electric vehicle technology, according to vehicle valuers CAP.
Tesla’s Model S is now capable of driving itself after new software was released for the all-electric saloon. Released yesterday, the Tesla Version 7.0 software introduces a new ‘Autopilot’ functi...
American electric car maker Tesla has opened a new manufacturing centre in the Netherlands in an attempt to reduce lead times in Europe. Components will continue to be manufactured in Tesla’s home...
Hybrid and electric vehicles could eventually travel long distances on Britain’s major roads without needing to stop and charge the car’s battery if new trials are a success. The trials will see n...
Electric car maker Tesla will flesh out its range with a trio of new models before 2020. The Model X crossover will be available in the US by October, followed by the Model 3 compact executive by ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Electric Kia EV6 to get 300+ miles of range
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Jaguar I-PACE: It’s the quiet ones to watch
- 7 Drive an EV? You might able to use Tesla’s supercharger network by the end of the year
- 8 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 9 Porsche Macan 2021: All you need to know about the facelifted SUV
- 10 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona