The government has revealed that mandatory MOT testing is to be reintroduced from 1 August 2020 as COVID-19 restrictions are slowly lifted. Due to the coronavirus outbreak, drivers had been grante...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - MoT
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Department for Transport has announced drivers will be granted a six-month exemption from MOT testing. The emergency measures, which will be introduced from 30 March and be in effect for 12 mo...
Once a car is three years old, it needs to undergo an MOT test every year to check it remains safe and road legal as it gets older. So for those with lease terms less than three years, there’s no n...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Annual mileage guide: What's the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 5 Mini Countryman: design, efficiency and technology upgrades feature in refreshed model
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)