The government has revealed that mandatory MOT testing is to be reintroduced from 1 August 2020 as COVID-19 restrictions are slowly lifted. Due to the coronavirus outbreak, drivers had been grante...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - MoT
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Department for Transport has announced drivers will be granted a six-month exemption from MOT testing. The emergency measures, which will be introduced from 30 March and be in effect for 12 mo...
Once a car is three years old, it needs to undergo an MOT test every year to check it remains safe and road legal as it gets older. So for those with lease terms less than three years, there’s no n...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Review: Volkswagen Tiguan
- 5 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 6 Skoda Enyaq iV: Production begins on electric SUV with 316-mile range
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything we know so far
- 9 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 10 Case studies: Say goodbye to buying with the car leasing experts