The Department for Transport has announced drivers will be granted a six-month exemption from MOT testing. The emergency measures, which will be introduced from 30 March and be in effect for 12 mo...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - MoT
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Once a car is three years old, it needs to undergo an MOT test every year to check it remains safe and road legal as it gets older. So for those with lease terms less than three years, there’s no n...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 8 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech for facelifted model
- 9 BMW 5 Series: revised engine options and new-look styling feature
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?