Smart motorways have been in the news this week, and not for good reasons. A BBC Panorama expose, led by reporter Richard Bilton, asked whether Britain’s motorways are becoming death traps by remov...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Motorways
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With average speed cameras becoming more and more prominent on the road – from being an integral part of smart motorways to recent news that Edinburgh plan to introduce up to 25 on their roads – th...
With the summer getaway now under way, chances are if you’re travelling by car it’s highly likely you’ll be paying a visit to one of the UK’s many and varied motorway services. And now, a new surv...
Ahead of a busy bank holiday weekend, almost a quarter (23%) of drivers have admitted to feeling anxious on the UK’s motorway network, according to research of 2,000 drivers by Nissan. Furthermore...
Learner drivers in England, Scotland and Wales are finally to receive lessons on how to drive on the motorway. Not before time, new drivers will be trained on how to use the fastest roads in the ne...
50 strategic sites across Britain’s motorway network would allow drivers to charge their car in five to 12 minutes
Are traffic lights the key to cutting motorway congestion? £7m trial involving M6 and M62 aims to find out
Highways England has announced that a link road at a junction of the M6 and M62 in Cheshire will take part in a £7m trial to ease congestion this month.
Following the sale of the M6 Toll last month to an investment group, and in a classic case of ‘gosh, that didn’t take long!’, prices for use of the motorway will increase by 40p for cars during wee...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 8 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV now available to order
- 9 Top 10 reasons to re-open car showrooms
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?