Contract Hire and Leasing News - Petrol
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A new scheme will see pure petrol and diesel vehicles banned from some areas of east London at peak hours, with drivers who flout the rules set to be hit with £130 fines. From 3 September, vehicle...
Jude is the patron saint of lost causes, but Mazda could well be the one taking up that mantle for the petrol-powered internal combustion engine. Just as many car makers are furiously trying to get...
A senior police chief has said motorists should be made to pay for fuel before filling up to prevent theft, after the number of people driving off without paying has increased to around 25,000 per ...
A study by the RAC has revealed that UK supermarkets have raised petrol and diesel prices every day since 26 March. In the last eight weeks, the average price of a litre of unleaded at one of th...
Oxford will become the world’s first zero-emission city under new council-backed proposals, which could ban ALL petrol and diesel vehicles from the city by 2035. Unlike the government’s plan to st...
New tougher car emissions testing from 1 September: what will it mean for road tax, fleets and consumers?
Stringent new emission regulations will be introduced across Europe from 1 September, following concerns that the ageing New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) doesn’t accurately reflect real-world leve...
Ever since Michael Gove’s announcement that new petrol and diesel car sales would be banned from 2040, there has been a tailspin feeling among drivers. After all, when the Secretary of State for En...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Cupra Leon: Hot hatch will offer up to 305hp and be available as plug-in hybrid
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 DS 9: Highly sophisticated executive saloon to get Geneva reveal
- 8 Porsche Taycan: Lease deals now available on all-electric sports car
- 9 Mercedes reveals scorching-hot AMG GLE 63 Coupe
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?