Toyota reckons its array of hybrid vehicles could be the perfect solution to the UK’s poor air quality. New government reports have recently revealed that the UK will likely exceed EU limits for ni...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Prius
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Hybrids are really built to set records at the Nürburgring, but Toyota’s Prius Plug-In has done exactly that. With a 11.3 second 0-62mph sprint time and a 112mph top speed, the electric-petrol hat...
Perhaps still the world’s most famous green car, Toyota’s Prius has racked up three million worldwide sales. Debuting in Japan in 1997, the Prius arrived on these shores in 2000 with the original f...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 7 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: Plug-in S580 e L joins the range
- 8 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 9 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 10 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease