Tuesday 8 April, 2014. The Green Piece Column. Electric and hybrid cars are about to ditch their reputation for quiet operation and start making noise so that pedestrians can them coming. This ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - The Green Piece
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Tuesday April 1, 2014. The Green Piece Column. Last week we heard how Europe had failed to set firm targets for the installation of charging infrastructure across the continent. In a deliberate...
Tuesday 25 March, 2014. The Green Piece Column. Last week Paris took the drastic measure of banning half of the city’s cars for the day in a bid to help reduce pollution levels in the city – some...
In what might appear to be fine piece of needlework, The Times last week suggested that there is a glut of second-hand electric cars for sale in the UK, as buyers brave enough to try electric motor...
Tuesday 4 March, 2013. The Green Piece Column. While deciding to take action against the UK for its failings on air pollution, caused mainly by the proliferation of diesel vehicles on our roads, t...
Tuesday 28 January, 2014. The Green Piece Column. While food manufacturers are legally required to list all their ingredients and increasingly even voluntarily use a traffic lights system to deta...
January 21, 2014. The Green Piece Column. Is today a golden age of innovation or an age of trial and error, tests and tribulation for the car industry? That is the question we pause to ask ourselve...
Tuesday 31 December. The Green Piece Column. The concluding part of our review of 2013’s green car highlights starts in July, following on from part one and examining the most exciting news and ev...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 6 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 7 Renault Arkana SUV Coupe now available to lease
- 8 Jaguar I-PACE: It’s the quiet ones to watch
- 9 Volkswagen Taigo set for 2021 UK launch
- 10 Drive an EV? You might able to use Tesla’s supercharger network by the end of the year