It’s hot and sticky outside, but what’s really best to keep cool in the car? Opening the windows or turning on the air con? It’s a question that many drivers have pondered over the years, with many...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fuel efficiency
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Electric vehicles are hitting the market thick and fast, and here at ContractHireAndLeasing we’ve seen EV enquiries increase ten-fold over the last year. But let’s be realistic, compared to petrol,...
Fuel for cars has been in the headlines for all the wrong reasons for a couple of years now. Yet, there’s one debate that has been going on for a lot longer and that’s whether or not it’s worth fil...
It’s October, the kids have been back in school almost a month and the nights are drawing in. In other words, the summer holidays are a distant memory. You’d be forgiven for thinking we’re hitting ...
A company car’s appearance is more important than how much fuel it uses, according to a new survey of fleet decision makers published by Kia Motors. Some 150 fleet managers were asked their three ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 4 Top five Marmite motors
- 5 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 7 Mercedes-Benz GLB: compact SUV concept revealed
- 8 Review: 2019 Audi A6
- 9 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 10 Tesla Model 3 ‘Standard Range’ could have £26k price tag