From 1st September, petrol in the UK is changing. The standard petrol grade at the pumps will officially become E10. So what is it, and what does it mean for drivers? E10 is a cleaner, greener fu...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fuel efficiency
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The UK summer has been as unpredictable as ever so far, but with temperatures soaring right now, what’s really the best to keep cool in the car as you take advantage of the lockdown restrictions ea...
Fuel for cars has been in the headlines for all the wrong reasons for a couple of years now. Yet, there’s one debate that has been going on for a lot longer and that’s whether or not it’s worth fil...
Electric vehicles are hitting the market thick and fast, and here at ContractHireAndLeasing we’ve seen EV enquiries increase ten-fold over the last year. But let’s be realistic, compared to petrol,...
It’s October, the kids have been back in school almost a month and the nights are drawing in. In other words, the summer holidays are a distant memory. You’d be forgiven for thinking we’re hitting ...
A company car’s appearance is more important than how much fuel it uses, according to a new survey of fleet decision makers published by Kia Motors. Some 150 fleet managers were asked their three ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?