The UK summer has been a record breaker so far, and with fuel prices soaring, what’s really the most efficient way of keeping cool? Should you open your windows or turn on the air con? It’s a ques...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fuel efficiency
Electric vehicles are hitting the market thick and fast, and here at Leasing.com we’ve seen EV enquiries increase dramatically over the last year. But let’s be realistic, compared to petrol, diesel...
From 1st September, petrol in the UK is changing. The standard petrol grade at the pumps will officially become E10. So what is it, and what does it mean for drivers? E10 is a cleaner, greener fu...
Fuel for cars has been in the headlines for all the wrong reasons for a couple of years now. Yet, there’s one debate that has been going on for a lot longer and that’s whether or not it’s worth fil...
It’s October, the kids have been back in school almost a month and the nights are drawing in. In other words, the summer holidays are a distant memory. You’d be forgiven for thinking we’re hitting ...
A company car’s appearance is more important than how much fuel it uses, according to a new survey of fleet decision makers published by Kia Motors. Some 150 fleet managers were asked their three ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Audi Q8 e-tron revealed in full
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 6 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 7 World EV Day: The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 8 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 9 Volvo EX90 EV: SUV gets 360 miles of range and seven seats
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?