Personal contract hire remains the fastest-growing form of consumer new car finance, but who is behind this growth, and what are they driving? We’ve delved into our vast data resource to find out. ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Golf
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Though not due until next year, Volkswagen has released the first hint of information behind the 8th generation of the Volkswagen Golf. Talking at the International Vienna Motor Symposium, Volkswa...
The new car market declined –4.8% in June, but the biggest shock was the Volkswagen Golf usurping the Ford Fiesta as the UK’s most popular new car – by just 208 units. June’s dip represents the th...
The wait is finally over – after months of anticipation, the 2017 Volkswagen is now available to order!
Offering a mix of GTI-esque driving dynamics, e-Golf sustainability, and a range akin to a GTD, the updated petrol-electric Volkswagen Golf GTE is now open for order. Available with a choice of ...
Overall car running costs mean it could be more cost efficient to lease a brand new car, rather than an older model
Weekly round-up: 66 plate released, Skoda unleash new SUV, government not doing enough for the EV market and more
The football world has been abuzz this week as deadline day came and went, leading to a few surprising last-minute moves from our favourite overpaid and overpriced sportsmen. The excitement of dea...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Volkswagen revealed potent ID.4 GTX
- 3 Review: BMW X5 M Competition
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 What does Leasing.com lease? Marketing Matt just got his DS3 delivered
- 7 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?