Designed, developed and tested in Europe, the new Hyundai i30 is set to offer an efficient and dynamic powertrain line-up, state-of-the-art safety and connectivity, and provide excellent value to meet European and global customers needs.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - i30
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Both Citroen and Hyundai have revamped their Golf/Focus rivals this year, but which of the two should you choose if you’re set against the established segment leaders from Volkswagen and Ford? Ext...
Following the recent launch of the new i20, Hyundai has announced the specifications of the revamped i30, which will arrive in UK showrooms in March priced from £15,195. With a new grille, changes...
With the World Cup just around the corner, Hyundai has launched commemorative special edition versions of the ix35 SUV and the i30 hatchback. Dubbed ‘Go!’, the special variants will be recognisable...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 4 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Electric Kia EV6 to get 300+ miles of range
- 7 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 8 Ford Mustang Mach-E: Potent GT arrives to top the range
- 9 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: 4xe plug-in hybrid revealed
- 10 Lead the charge with the Jaguar I-PACE