Having a few over the next couple of weeks? Work’s Christmas party? Maybe just a few down the local? Whatever your drink of choice, it’s safe to say most of us will be having a tipple or three over...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Latest News
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Today marks International Day of Persons with Disabilities, and is a timely reminder of the changes which the blue badge disabled parking scheme has undergone recently. From 30 August 2019, the...
The biennial Tokyo Motor Show runs from 24 October to 4 November, and is regarded in the motor industry as one of the most diverse shows on the calendar thanks to the wide variety of manufacturers ...
Car finance is set to undergo a crackdown after the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) found that some retailers and brokers are using sales-based commission that leaves consumers out of pocket. So...
The government’s Transport Committee has confirmed it wishes to start a debate around road pricing – more specifically the idea of a pay-as-you-go style system, that could fill a potential £40 bill...
Forget how hard it is to develop something as infallible as we’d expect a self-driving car to be, whether it’s being developed by Google or Tesla. When it comes to autonomous vehicles, driver attit...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Skoda Enyaq iV: Production begins on electric SUV with 316-mile range
- 5 Review: Volkswagen Tiguan
- 6 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 7 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Hyundai Tucson revealed with a bold new look
- 9 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?