Contract Hire and Leasing News - Latest News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The all-new Renault Captur has been launched at the Frankfurt Motor Show with exterior styling, interior design and a plug-in powertrain option. Described as a more modern, more muscular and mor...
Brexit has the potential to impact motorists planning to drive abroad in several ways. Will driving licences still be valid in the case of a ‘no-deal’ scenario? How will insurance policies be affec...
The Department for Transport (DfT) has rolled out a new set of labels at fuel stations across the UK, with the new information to ensure you choose the right fuel for your vehicle. While the fuel ...
The blue badge disabled parking scheme has undergone its biggest shake-up since it was introduced in 1970, with a host of changes introduced from 30 August 2019. But what exactly is changing? Th...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 6 Volvo XC40 Recharge: first fully-electric Volvo debuts
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe arrives to tackle the CLA
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 Uniti One: Is the UK ready for a funny-looking, climate-neutral, digital-first, all-electric city car?