Contract Hire and Leasing News - Latest News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With the end of 2021 in sight, we thought it’s probably time for us to check out just which cars made the leasing charts over the last 12 months. It’s been another interesting year for automotive,...
As THE car leasing comparison site, we’ve helped more than a million different people into a brand new car since we started back in 2000. We want people to know that leasing is for everyone who is...
Chancellor Rishi Sunak confirmed in his Budget today that fuel duty will be frozen for the 12th consecutive year, meaning fuel duty remains at 57.95p per litre of petrol and diesel. It comes as p...
Advertising feature Picking a new car for some people is easy. They already know what they want. However, most people don’t. And with the increasing popularity of fully electrified vehicles, many...
What do British drivers need to know if they’re planning on driving abroad post-Brexit? Will driving licences still be valid in Europe? How will insurance policies be affected? What about GB sticke...
Paint has been an important element of the car buying process for many years. The first mass produced car, the Ford Model T, came in black only, now you can buy a car in almost any colour you can t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 3 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 7 A fast new Volkswagen Golf variant is coming soon
- 8 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 10 Kia Niro 2022: Everything you need to know