Contract Hire and Leasing News - Latest News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Having free reign of international travel is not looking likely this year, so where is the best place for a UK staycation? Well, we’ve got the lowdown from Ferrari to help answer that question - fr...
E10 is not the latest trendy postcode, or a coronavirus mutation, but you will be hearing a lot more about it over the next year or so. From September, the standard (or ‘Premium’) petrol grade in t...
After five car-free years living in London, Matt knew he would need to get a new car when he moved back up north to Manchester. The car would be essential for his commute out of the city centre, bu...
As the car leasing experts, we’ve helped more than a million different people into a brand new car since we started back in 2000. We want people to know that leasing is for everyone who is looking...
Josh Hawtin just got his rapid Seat Cupra 290 delivered and is loving the responsiveness and excitement of the car’s capabilities in track mode through its FWD system. This is not the first time J...
The new Hyundai i30 N has been revealed which includes additional high-performance driving features, combined with updated safety and connectivity technology. Could the i30 N be the perfect mix be...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Electric Kia EV6 to get 300+ miles of range
- 3 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 4 Jaguar I-PACE: It’s the quiet ones to watch
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Drive an EV? You might able to use Tesla’s supercharger network by the end of the year
- 8 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 9 Video review: Skoda Karoq
- 10 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona