Contract Hire and Leasing News - Latest News
With the Bank of England once more increasing the base rate for borrowing money, there will inevitably be a knock-on effect for drivers – especially those in the market for a new car finance agreem...
Elon Musk is well known as the brains behind Tesla, having grown the company from an industry outsider into a global EV behemoth. Now he’s taken on a new project in the form of Twitter. The deal...
Leasing is the best form of car finance for those who want to change their car every few years. But a new plan from Citroen could eventually see lease terms of up to 15 years available, according t...
If you drive a petrol or diesel vehicle, we’re sure you’ll already know that fuel prices have hit new highs over the last few months. And even EV drivers are starting to feel the pinch, as energy c...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 Audi Q8 e-tron revealed in full
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Lexus UX vs Lexus NX: Which premium crossover is best?
- 5 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 6 What do rising interest rates mean for car finance agreements?
- 7 World EV Day: The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 8 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 9 Volvo EX90 EV: SUV gets 360 miles of range and seven seats
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?