Contract Hire and Leasing News - Latest News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The electric car is coming of age in 2019. This is the year that sees more models than ever joining the market and driver’s interest in them increasing with every passing month. There is still wor...
Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) for cars and vans is set to increase for the third time in three years from 1 April 2019. Although this time, it’s just in line with inflation. The increase in VED, or ‘r...
Every new car sold from 2022 will have to be fitted with a number of safety systems, and the one hitting the headlines is also the one that will only just allow you to hit the maximum speed on any ...
You may wonder why Toyota has bothered to enter into a deeper collaboration with Suzuki. After all, one of the world’s biggest car makers surely doesn’t need to partner with anyone in order to make...
Thatcham Research has revealed which brand new models are best – and which are worst – when it comes to car security. The report was compiled to help consumers better understand the theft risk of ...
Nissan’s premium Infiniti brand is set to be pulled from Western European markets by 2020, with the company focusing its efforts on the North American and Chinese markets instead. Infiniti cars ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 FINALLY arrives, priced from £38,900
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five fastbacks for daring dads
- 5 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 6 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 10 Cupra Formentor 2020: First dynamic pictures revealed