The all-new Renault Captur has been launched at the Frankfurt Motor Show with exterior styling, interior design and a plug-in powertrain option. Described as a more modern, more muscular and mor...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Latest News
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Brexit has the potential to impact motorists planning to drive abroad in several ways. Will driving licences still be valid in the case of a ‘no-deal’ scenario? How will insurance policies be affec...
The Department for Transport (DfT) has rolled out a new set of labels at fuel stations across the UK, with the new information to ensure you choose the right fuel for your vehicle. While the fuel ...
The blue badge disabled parking scheme has undergone its biggest shake-up since it was introduced in 1970, with a host of changes introduced from 30 August 2019. But what exactly is changing? Th...
With this week set to see record-breaking temperatures hit the UK, what’s really best to keep cool in the car? Should you open your windows or turn on the air con? It’s a question that many driv...
Are you a parent dreading the summer holidays? You know the routine: six weeks of ferrying the kids between social activities, receiving little thanks (or money). Well, Skoda has launched a new app...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 4 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 5 Smart motorways: Not that clever after all
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Ford Puma 2020: What you need to know
- 9 2020 Jaguar XJ teased in Frankfurt video
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?