Contract Hire and Leasing News - LEAF
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A consortium of organisations including Nissan and the National Grid have welcomed a government-backed initiative that will set aside £9.8m for a vehicle-to-grid (V2G) demonstrator project. The fu...
Heathrow, Britain’s biggest and busiest airport, has turned to the Nissan Leaf as part of its plans to inspire a new culture of electric car usage across the site. The airport has initially adde...
With recent changes to Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) giving motorists a not-so-subtle shove towards maybe choosing an ultra-low emission vehicle as their next car, you would think/hope that the nationa...
Nissan has added the Black Edition to its Leaf line-up – a sporty looking variant that’s based on the range-topping Acenta trim. With a list price of £26,890, it’s aimed at keeping the car competit...
The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) set up a display in London this week to raise awareness of the latest low-emission, alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFVs) now on the market. C...
Government and industry body Go Ultra Low are estimating that more than 100,000 plug-in cars will be on UK roads by mid-2017. This astounding figure has been fuelled by a record number of electric...
Whether it’s for their fuel-saving ability, or the fact some can outrun a Ferrari, electric vehicles are ever-more present on the UK’s roads. So, if you’re leasing an electric vehicle, then a new g...
Weekly round-up: 66 plate released, Skoda unleash new SUV, government not doing enough for the EV market and more
The football world has been abuzz this week as deadline day came and went, leading to a few surprising last-minute moves from our favourite overpaid and overpriced sportsmen. The excitement of dea...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 3 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 2020 Volkswagen ID.3: Prices, specs and everything you need to know
- 7 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 8 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?