While Version 8 of Tesla’s update comes with a myriad of refinements, the most significant upgrade will see the use of onboard radar to create a more advanced picture of the world around the car.
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Model 3
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A pick-up truck and a small SUV will feature in Tesla’s future line-up, the company has confirmed. Tesla CEO, Elon Musk, announced the new cars in his ‘master plan, part deux’, which also sees Tes...
Tesla is moving right into the mainstream of small executive cars and striking right at the heart of Audi, BMW and Merc's product ranges.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Cupra Formentor: Prices and specs revealed for new coupe SUV
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?