157,198 new cars were registered in the UK in July marking a 4.2% year-on-year decline according to the latest stats from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). A mixture of pol...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Registrations
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
New car registrations in the UK declined 4.1% in April according to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders’ (SMMT) latest figures. The month saw 161,064 units registered, the second lowest...
New car registrations declined 3.4% year-on-year in March – a month which is traditionally seen as an indicator for the market’s robustness. March is a crucial month for the new car market, as the...
New figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) reveal that the UK’s new car market enjoyed marginal growth of 1.4% in February – breaking five consecutive months of declinin...
161,013 new cars were registered in the UK in January according to the latest figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders – that’s a fall of 1.6% compared to the same month last yea...
New car registrations fell for a second consecutive year in 2018, with a 5.5% year-on-year drop in December capping a turbulent year for the industry. A number of factors have affected business an...
The UK new car market declined by –2.9% year-on-year in October, with 153,599 new vehicles registered, according to the latest figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). T...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Mercedes-Benz GLB 2019: Pricing and specs revealed
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 2019 Audi RS6 Avant: What you need to know
- 6 Volkswagen T-Roc 2020: Open-top model to breathe fresh air into SUV segment
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 9 Volkswagen ID range: what is it and when can you get one?
- 10 Review: BMW Z4