With car dealerships set to open next week, there has been further good news. The UK new car market has seen its first growth since August 2020, with 29,280 more units registered during March compa...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Registrations
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Vauxhall Corsa overtook the Ford Fiesta to become the most popular new car in September, according to the latest registration figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT)....
The UK new car market remained steady in August, with 1,521 fewer cars registered than in the same month in 2018. However, a massive surge in the registration of battery-electric vehicles was also ...
The European new car market registered significant growth in July thanks to a boost in registrations of electrified models. Despite economic uncertainty across the continent, registrations were up...
157,198 new cars were registered in the UK in July marking a 4.2% year-on-year decline according to the latest stats from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). A mixture of pol...
New car registrations in the UK declined 4.1% in April according to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders’ (SMMT) latest figures. The month saw 161,064 units registered, the second lowest...
New car registrations declined 3.4% year-on-year in March – a month which is traditionally seen as an indicator for the market’s robustness. March is a crucial month for the new car market, as the...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 8 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 9 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 10 The most potent ever Volkswagen Golf R has landed