Contract Hire and Leasing News - Registrations
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With car dealerships set to open next week, there has been further good news. The UK new car market has seen its first growth since August 2020, with 29,280 more units registered during March compa...
The Vauxhall Corsa overtook the Ford Fiesta to become the most popular new car in September, according to the latest registration figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT)....
The UK new car market remained steady in August, with 1,521 fewer cars registered than in the same month in 2018. However, a massive surge in the registration of battery-electric vehicles was also ...
The European new car market registered significant growth in July thanks to a boost in registrations of electrified models. Despite economic uncertainty across the continent, registrations were up...
157,198 new cars were registered in the UK in July marking a 4.2% year-on-year decline according to the latest stats from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). A mixture of pol...
New car registrations in the UK declined 4.1% in April according to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders’ (SMMT) latest figures. The month saw 161,064 units registered, the second lowest...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 5 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 6 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 9 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 10 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know