Contract Hire and Leasing News - Registrations
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Vauxhall Corsa overtook the Ford Fiesta to become the most popular new car in September, according to the latest registration figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT)....
The UK new car market remained steady in August, with 1,521 fewer cars registered than in the same month in 2018. However, a massive surge in the registration of battery-electric vehicles was also ...
The European new car market registered significant growth in July thanks to a boost in registrations of electrified models. Despite economic uncertainty across the continent, registrations were up...
157,198 new cars were registered in the UK in July marking a 4.2% year-on-year decline according to the latest stats from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). A mixture of pol...
New car registrations in the UK declined 4.1% in April according to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders’ (SMMT) latest figures. The month saw 161,064 units registered, the second lowest...
New car registrations declined 3.4% year-on-year in March – a month which is traditionally seen as an indicator for the market’s robustness. March is a crucial month for the new car market, as the...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)