Contract Hire and Leasing News - Registrations
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Vauxhall Corsa overtook the Ford Fiesta to become the most popular new car in September, according to the latest registration figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT)....
The UK new car market remained steady in August, with 1,521 fewer cars registered than in the same month in 2018. However, a massive surge in the registration of battery-electric vehicles was also ...
The European new car market registered significant growth in July thanks to a boost in registrations of electrified models. Despite economic uncertainty across the continent, registrations were up...
157,198 new cars were registered in the UK in July marking a 4.2% year-on-year decline according to the latest stats from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). A mixture of pol...
New car registrations in the UK declined 4.1% in April according to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders’ (SMMT) latest figures. The month saw 161,064 units registered, the second lowest...
New car registrations declined 3.4% year-on-year in March – a month which is traditionally seen as an indicator for the market’s robustness. March is a crucial month for the new car market, as the...
New figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) reveal that the UK’s new car market enjoyed marginal growth of 1.4% in February – breaking five consecutive months of declinin...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 NHS to offer lease deals on new Jaguar I-Pace to staff
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 9 Review: Kia XCeed
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?