Contract Hire and Leasing News - Vans
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Fiat will replace its mid-size Scudo van later this year with this: the Talento. Slotting between the smaller Doblo Cargo and larger Ducato vans, the Talento will use the same 1.6-litre diesel en...
America is famed for its love of pick-up trucks. In fact, three of the best-selling vehicles of 2015 – the Ford F-150, Chevrolet Silverado and Dodge Ram – are all pick-ups. More than 780,000 F-150s...
A Northern Irish power provider has added 28 Volkswagen Crafter vans to its 400+ vehicle fleet. Northern Ireland Electricity (NIE) Networks, which delivers power to 850,000 homes and business in ...
Toyota teams up with Peugeot and Citroen for new MPVs, due Q3/4 2016; 5* safety rating already secured
Toyota is buddying up with Peugeot and Citroen once again, this time on a new van-based MPV, coming in the second half of 2016. The Citroen Spacetourer, Peugeot Traveller, and new generation Toyot...
The Volkswagen Transporter has been named International Van of the Year for the third time. The sixth-generation Transporter, which went on sale in September, was hand-picked by an international ...
Volkswagen will supply at least 372 new vans to utilities provider McNicholas over the next five years. The deal, sealed by Volkswagen Financial Services and its partner Volkswagen Commercial Veh...
Mercedes-Benz has unveiled a special edition of the Sprinter as the model celebrates its 20th anniversary. Just 1,200 of the 20th anniversary vehicles will be produced, with each set apart by ‘Sp...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Mercedes C220d diesel scores same ‘clean air’ points as Nissan Leaf EV
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 The Great British Bike-Off FAQs: Why don’t cyclists …?
- 7 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Petrol engines are FIGHTING BACK
- 9 Nissan Juke 2020: New model teased ahead of September reveal
- 10 Government to spend £37m on EV infrastructure, including wireless street charging