Contract Hire and Leasing News - Vans
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Exclusive research conducted amongst 2,000 van drivers, owners and operators and commissioned by Mercedes-Benz Vans has established a clear motoring manifesto. It’s not surprising then that pothol...
Renault has announced that it will be improving the all-terrain capability of its light commercial vehicle fleet with the addition of X-Track off-road technology. This new equipment, which is offer...
Fiat will replace its mid-size Scudo van later this year with this: the Talento. Slotting between the smaller Doblo Cargo and larger Ducato vans, the Talento will use the same 1.6-litre diesel en...
America is famed for its love of pick-up trucks. In fact, three of the best-selling vehicles of 2015 – the Ford F-150, Chevrolet Silverado and Dodge Ram – are all pick-ups. More than 780,000 F-150s...
A Northern Irish power provider has added 28 Volkswagen Crafter vans to its 400+ vehicle fleet. Northern Ireland Electricity (NIE) Networks, which delivers power to 850,000 homes and business in ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 9 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 10 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know