Contract Hire and Leasing News - Citroen
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Citroen has revealed further details of its all-electric e-Berlingo range – a small van that’ll be available later this year and offer an alternative to the Renault Kangoo ZE. Like the combustion-...
Citroen has revealed the e-C4 and all-new C4 via a virtual showroom hosted by motoring journalist and racing driver Rebecca Jackson. The new C4 will be available in a choice of three powertrain ty...
Lease deals on the refreshed Citroen C3 are available now, with the car now arriving in showrooms. Always supremely comfortable, the new Citroen C3 aims to be the brand’s most customisable hatchba...
Citroen has revealed full details on its new e-Dispatch electric van which will share a platform with the new Peugeot e-Expert when it arrives in the UK later this year. Specs and dimensions On...
Lease deals on the Citroen C5 Aircross plug-in hybrid are now available. Starting from around £312 p/m, deliveries are expected to begin later in the year. With the French brand aiming to offer pl...
The festive period wouldn’t be complete without some form of James Bond being shown on TV. Whether you prefer the 60s suaveness of Sean Connery, the 70s cringe of Roger Moore or the noughties meanness of Daniel Craig, part of the enduring appeal of the films is due to the often-unsung heroes: the cars.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 6 Audi Q4 e-tron set for 14 April reveal
- 7 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 8 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?