Sleek and compact with a raised SUV-inspired silhouette, Citroen has revealed their first glimpse at the all-new C4 alongside the all-electric e-C4. The new C4 aims to continue from where the C4...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Citroen
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Deals on the refreshed Citroen C3 are available now, with first customer deliveries expected in August. Always supremely comfortable, the new Citroen C3 aims to be the brand’s most customisable h...
Lease deals on the Citroen C5 Aircross plug-in hybrid are now available. Starting from around £312 p/m, deliveries are expected to begin later in the year. With the French brand aiming to offer pl...
The festive period wouldn’t be complete without some form of James Bond being shown on TV. Whether you prefer the 60s suaveness of Sean Connery, the 70s cringe of Roger Moore or the noughties meanness of Daniel Craig, part of the enduring appeal of the films is due to the often-unsung heroes: the cars.
Citroen has a long history of designing some strange cars, and this is its latest offering: the Ami 1 concept. There’s no word on a production variant, but the tiny concept car will be on show at t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Ineos Grenadier: Defender-inspired 4x4 revealed
- 10 Audi Q5 to receive facelift and mild-hybrid option