We are delighted and immensely proud to have secured sponsorship of the EFL Trophy and support football - the beautiful game. The sponsorship is part of our ongoing brand development campaign to ed...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Leasing.com
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Leasing.com has led the industry since its inception in 2000, when it quickly became the go-to website for the car leasing industry. Today it is the largest dedicated new car, contract hire and vehicle leasing website in the UK, hosting over 1.1 million deals each month. The award winning Leasing.com website is owned and operated by Leasing.com Group Ltd, a leading UK automotive marketing company.
This week sees Boris Johnson take up what will no doubt be a controversial residence in 10 Downing Street, and there’s more than the new house for him to consider. He’s been known for driving aroun...
Vauxhall was the fastest-growing manufacturer in the personal leasing market in the first half of 2019, with enquiries increasing by more than 60% year on year, according to Leasing.com’s League Ta...
New car marketplace Leasing.com has won the Gamechanger award at the 4th annual Car Finance Awards. Previously known as ContractHireAndLeasing.com, Leasing.com secured the award having completel...
Since ContractHireAndLeasing.com was launched in the year 2000, a lot has changed. And as the world has changed, we’ve changed with it. We’ve gone from a few guys working in a barn to operating fr...
Following the recent launch of new car marketplace Leasing.com, the first-ever Leasing.com League Table shows the personal contract hire market is currently being dominated by Mercedes-Benz. Hal...
New car marketplace Leasing.com has launched to drive the UK’s switch from car ownership to usership. Car leasing is the fastest-growing form of new car finance for consumers, despite falling over...
Personal contract hire remains the fastest-growing form of consumer new car finance, but who is behind this growth, and what are they driving? We’ve delved into our vast data resource to find out. ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Video review: BMW 330e iPerformance PHEV
- 6 All-new Seat Leon hatchback previewed ahead of January reveal
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 9 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 10 New Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech offered