Contract Hire and Leasing News - Leasing.com
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Leasing.com has led the industry since its inception in 2000, when it quickly became the go-to website for the car leasing industry. Today it is the largest dedicated new car, contract hire and vehicle leasing website in the UK, hosting over 1.1 million deals each month. The award winning Leasing.com website is owned and operated by Leasing.com Group Ltd, a leading UK automotive marketing company.
Since ContractHireAndLeasing.com was launched in the year 2000, a lot has changed. And as the world has changed, we’ve changed with it. We’ve gone from a few guys working in a barn to operating fr...
Following the recent launch of new car marketplace Leasing.com, the first-ever Leasing.com League Table shows the personal contract hire market is currently being dominated by Mercedes-Benz. Hal...
New car marketplace Leasing.com has launched to drive the UK’s switch from car ownership to usership. Car leasing is the fastest-growing form of new car finance for consumers, despite falling over...
Personal contract hire remains the fastest-growing form of consumer new car finance, but who is behind this growth, and what are they driving? We’ve delved into our vast data resource to find out. ...
Things that were once luxuries are now taken for granted. Power steering, electric windows, central locking – a few years back, it’d be a rare to find these on even the most opulent of cars. Of cou...
Learner drivers will need to be accompanied by an approved driving instructor and driving a car fitted with dual controls. Motorways lessons will be voluntary and it will be up to the driving instructor to decide when the learner driver is competent enough for them.
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 4 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 5 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 6 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 7 BMW lease deals for any monthly budget
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 9 Top five cars for around £100 per month
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?