Vauxhall was the fastest-growing manufacturer in the personal leasing market in the first half of 2019, with enquiries increasing by more than 60% year on year, according to Leasing.com’s League Ta...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Leasing
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Commuting to university requires a reliable vehicle, and after years of spiralling costs keeping older cars on the road, enough was enough for Thomas Kilpin. After considering his options for fin...
Once a car is three years old, it needs to undergo an MOT test every year to check it remains safe and road legal as it gets older. So for those with lease terms less than three years, there’s no n...
Since ContractHireAndLeasing.com was launched in the year 2000, a lot has changed. And as the world has changed, we’ve changed with it. We’ve gone from a few guys working in a barn to operating fr...
When did you last go out and buy a CD? The answer is probably quite a while ago, because you’re now more likely to stream your tunes via an app such as Spotify. Why’s this important? Because the co...
If you’re in the market for a brand-new car, you’ve got a lot to consider. Not only do you need to settle on your choice of vehicle, but most people will also decide how they want to finance their ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Nissan Juke 2020: New model teased ahead of September reveal
- 6 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Affordable MG ZS EV will have 163-mile range and start at £21.5k
- 8 Mercedes C220d diesel scores same ‘clean air’ points as Nissan Leaf EV
- 9 The end for Mum and Dad’s taxi? New Skoda app will charge kids for travel…
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?