Contract Hire and Leasing News - Leasing
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Once a car is three years old, it needs to undergo an MOT test every year to check it remains safe and road legal as it gets older. So for those with lease terms less than three years, there’s no n...
Since ContractHireAndLeasing.com was launched in the year 2000, a lot has changed. And as the world has changed, we’ve changed with it. We’ve gone from a few guys working in a barn to operating fr...
Following the recent launch of new car marketplace Leasing.com, the first-ever Leasing.com League Table shows the personal contract hire market is currently being dominated by Mercedes-Benz. Hal...
New car marketplace Leasing.com has launched to drive the UK’s switch from car ownership to usership. Car leasing is the fastest-growing form of new car finance for consumers, despite falling over...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 FINALLY arrives, priced from £38,900
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five fastbacks for daring dads
- 5 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 6 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 10 Cupra Formentor 2020: First dynamic pictures revealed