Vauxhall was the fastest-growing manufacturer in the personal leasing market in the first half of 2019, with enquiries increasing by more than 60% year on year, according to Leasing.com’s League Ta...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Leasing
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Commuting to university requires a reliable vehicle, and after years of spiralling costs keeping older cars on the road, enough was enough for Thomas Kilpin. After considering his options for fin...
Once a car is three years old, it needs to undergo an MOT test every year to check it remains safe and road legal as it gets older. So for those with lease terms less than three years, there’s no n...
Since ContractHireAndLeasing.com was launched in the year 2000, a lot has changed. And as the world has changed, we’ve changed with it. We’ve gone from a few guys working in a barn to operating fr...
When did you last go out and buy a CD? The answer is probably quite a while ago, because you’re now more likely to stream your tunes via an app such as Spotify. Why’s this important? Because the co...
If you’re in the market for a brand-new car, you’ve got a lot to consider. Not only do you need to settle on your choice of vehicle, but most people will also decide how they want to finance their ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 4 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 5 Smart motorways: Not that clever after all
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Ford Puma 2020: What you need to know
- 9 2020 Jaguar XJ teased in Frankfurt video
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?