Contract Hire and Leasing News - New cars
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Information and sales figures on new cars in the UK.
Sale events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday have captured the public imagination over recent years. But let’s consider a fact. Which? recently revealed that out of 83 products the organisation ...
Alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFV) have continued the momentum gathered in 2019, with the first month of 2020 revealing they now hold 11.9% of the market, according to figures released by the Soc...
As was perhaps to be expected with the pre-WLTP rush last month, the new car market bottomed out in September, falling 338,834 units. This equates to a 20.5% fall year on year. While the industry ...
The Geneva Motor Show remains one of the premiere events of the automotive calendar, not just in Europe but across the globe, with all the major manufacturers vying to make the biggest impact. The...
It’s a car-tastrophe! New car sales are down by 5.7% in 2017 compared to the previous year. Run for the hills, or at least drive there in your crossover. If you read all of the headlines about the...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 4 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 BMW X3 and X4 get tweaks for 2021
- 8 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 9 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 10 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed