Sale events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday have captured the public imagination over recent years. But let’s consider a fact. Which? revealed that out of 83 products the organisation tracked a...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - New cars
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Information and sales figures on new cars in the UK.
Alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFV) have continued the momentum gathered in 2019, with the first month of 2020 revealing they now hold 11.9% of the market, according to figures released by the Soc...
As was perhaps to be expected with the pre-WLTP rush last month, the new car market bottomed out in September, falling 338,834 units. This equates to a 20.5% fall year on year. While the industry ...
The Geneva Motor Show remains one of the premiere events of the automotive calendar, not just in Europe but across the globe, with all the major manufacturers vying to make the biggest impact. The...
It’s a car-tastrophe! New car sales are down by 5.7% in 2017 compared to the previous year. Run for the hills, or at least drive there in your crossover. If you read all of the headlines about the...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 6 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 7 Kia Sportage order books to open later this month
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 9 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 10 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008