Contract Hire and Leasing News - New cars
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Information and sales figures on new cars in the UK.
Sale events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday have captured the public imagination over recent years. But let’s consider a fact. Which? recently revealed that out of 83 products the organisation ...
Alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFV) have continued the momentum gathered in 2019, with the first month of 2020 revealing they now hold 11.9% of the market, according to figures released by the Soc...
As was perhaps to be expected with the pre-WLTP rush last month, the new car market bottomed out in September, falling 338,834 units. This equates to a 20.5% fall year on year. While the industry ...
The Geneva Motor Show remains one of the premiere events of the automotive calendar, not just in Europe but across the globe, with all the major manufacturers vying to make the biggest impact. The...
It’s a car-tastrophe! New car sales are down by 5.7% in 2017 compared to the previous year. Run for the hills, or at least drive there in your crossover. If you read all of the headlines about the...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)