As we roll toward the end of March, it means only one thing – it’s time to put the clocks forward. Yes, British Summer Time (BST) officially starts at 1am on 29 March. But is there still a reason...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Road Safety
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Smart motorways have been in the news this week, and not for good reasons. A BBC Panorama expose, led by reporter Richard Bilton, asked whether Britain’s motorways are becoming death traps by remov...
Cars are becoming safer. This is a given of evolution in design, technology and materials. With the advent of systems such as ABS anti-locking brakes and ESP traction and stability programmes, we h...
It’s National Pothole Day. Yes, 15 January signals that much celebrated day for motorists in which we grumble about the state of the UK road network. Entering its fifth year, National Pothole Day ...
With the clocks going back and the nights drawing in, there’s been a worrying trend on the road of drivers overly-relying on the use of daytime running lights. What are daytime running lights? DRL...
With average speed cameras becoming more and more prominent on the road – from being an integral part of smart motorways to recent news that Edinburgh plan to introduce up to 25 on their roads – th...
Autumn is a time for change. The leaves begin to fall, there’s a chill in the air and the annual debate about road safety and the clock change begins. While this may sound like a weary sigh of resi...
We should never forget that driving a car or any other vehicle comes with huge responsibilities. Prime among those is to drive with care and consideration for others, whether they are in another ca...
At 9.15pm on Tuesday 9 July, Channel 5 is set to air a programme called Cyclists: Scourge of the Streets? about the growing tension between two wheels and four. Did you know most cyclists are driv...
Electric vehicles produce no engine sound, which is quite nice in a noisy, bustling world. But this also means that blind, visually impaired and other vulnerable road users often don’t realise when...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 UK police to trial 210hp Ford Ranger Raptor pick-up
- 3 Review: Volvo XC40 Recharge
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 6 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 8 What was the most popular car the year you were born?
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years