Contract Hire and Leasing News - Road Safety
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Every new car sold from 2022 will have to be fitted with a number of safety systems, and the one hitting the headlines is also the one that will only just allow you to hit the maximum speed on any ...
The end of March is nigh, which means only one thing – it’s time to put the clocks forward. Yes, British Summer Time (BST) officially starts at 1am on 31 March. But is there still a reason for ma...
A host of new safety features will become mandatory on all new vehicles sold in Europe within the next three years, including the introduction of mandatory speed limiters. From 2022, all new vehic...
Let’s talk about speeding. That’s what Volvo wants us to do and not in a finger-wagging thou-shalt-not way. Nope, the Swedish car maker wants to open up a proper discussion about why drivers speed,...
Winter car prangs, bumps and scrapes peak in the 10 minutes between 17:00 and 17:10, according to new research from accident specialist, AX. The analysis of over 57,000 vehicle accidents shows th...
With the papers talking up ‘snowbombs’ and gritters readying themselves for the ‘re-awakening of the Beast from the East’, it’s set to be a treacherous few days for drivers. While we’d always ad...
Prince Phillip might have stepped down from royal duties, but he’s still getting out and about and, at the age of 97, the Duke of Edinburgh and his Land Rover were involved in a collision in Sandri...
2018 was a busy year for new car launches, which in turn meant it was a very busy year for Euro NCAP too. Most of the models tested in 2018 were new to the market, and an impressive amount of them...
A few years ago, it was revealed Brooklyn Beckham had been given the keys to a new Mercedes Benz C-Class as a reward for passing his driving test. Of course, there was public outcry on social media...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 2 Tesla Model 3 FINALLY arrives, priced from £38,900
- 3 Top five cars for under £200 per month
- 4 Top five fastbacks for daring dads
- 5 Top five high mileage, low initial payment deals
- 6 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Everything you need to know about the hidden disability changes
- 7 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 9 Win £10k in cash with Leasing.com
- 10 Cupra Formentor 2020: First dynamic pictures revealed