The feeling of getting your hands on a brand-new sparkling car is one of the very best, and leasing makes the process as simple and hassle-free as possible. Of course, you’re bound to be cautious ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Road Safety
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Ever heard of the ‘Dutch Reach’? No, it’s not a way of hugging while still avoiding social distancing. But it is safety advice that could save lives. With the government encouraging people not to ...
As we roll toward the end of March, it means only one thing – it’s time to put the clocks forward. Yes, British Summer Time (BST) officially starts at 1am on 29 March. But is there still a reason...
Smart motorways have been in the news this week, and not for good reasons. A BBC Panorama expose, led by reporter Richard Bilton, asked whether Britain’s motorways are becoming death traps by remov...
Cars are becoming safer. This is a given of evolution in design, technology and materials. With the advent of systems such as ABS anti-locking brakes and ESP traction and stability programmes, we h...
It’s National Pothole Day. Yes, 15 January signals that much celebrated day for motorists in which we grumble about the state of the UK road network. Entering its fifth year, National Pothole Day ...
With the clocks going back and the nights drawing in, there’s been a worrying trend on the road of drivers overly-relying on the use of daytime running lights. What are daytime running lights? DRL...
With average speed cameras becoming more and more prominent on the road – from being an integral part of smart motorways to recent news that Edinburgh plan to introduce up to 25 on their roads – th...
Autumn is a time for change. The leaves begin to fall, there’s a chill in the air and the annual debate about road safety and the clock change begins. While this may sound like a weary sigh of resi...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 2020 Volkswagen ID.3: Prices, specs and everything you need to know
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?