With average speed cameras becoming more and more prominent on the road – from being an integral part of smart motorways to recent news that Edinburgh plan to introduce up to 25 on their roads – th...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Road Safety
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Autumn is a time for change. The leaves begin to fall, there’s a chill in the air and the annual debate about road safety and the clock change begins. While this may sound like a weary sigh of resi...
We should never forget that driving a car or any other vehicle comes with huge responsibilities. Prime among those is to drive with care and consideration for others, whether they are in another ca...
At 9.15pm on Tuesday 9 July, Channel 5 is set to air a programme called Cyclists: Scourge of the Streets? about the growing tension between two wheels and four. Did you know most cyclists are driv...
Electric vehicles produce no engine sound, which is quite nice in a noisy, bustling world. But this also means that blind, visually impaired and other vulnerable road users often don’t realise when...
There has been a huge amount written, said and promoted about autonomous cars. Read or listen to some and you’d think we should all be sitting in vehicles that require no input from us at all alrea...
Every new car sold from 2022 will have to be fitted with a number of safety systems, and the one hitting the headlines is also the one that will only just allow you to hit the maximum speed on any ...
The end of March is nigh, which means only one thing – it’s time to put the clocks forward. Yes, British Summer Time (BST) officially starts at 1am on 31 March. But is there still a reason for ma...
A host of new safety features will become mandatory on all new vehicles sold in Europe within the next three years, including the introduction of mandatory speed limiters. From 2022, all new vehic...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV revealed
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 BMW i4: All-electric gran coupe to offer up to 372 miles of range
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Leasing.com Trophy: Player of the Round vote now open
- 8 Morris JE: All-electric van makes debut with 200 miles of range promised
- 9 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?