This week saw two perennial events pass: Halloween and of course that other annual trick or treat… the Budget. Luckily for you, we’ve got both covered, along with a host of other stuff besides. Her...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Weekly Wheelspin
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
As the nights draw in, and a chill enters the air, the car becomes almost like a cocoon of warmth and protection from these outside elements. Whereas driving might be more treacherous (more on tha...
Brexit, Brexit, Brexit… Boring, Boring, Boring. If you’re anything like us, you’ll have had more than enough of watching the unfolding drama in Brussels this week, so we’ll keep shtum on the B-wo...
We’ve declined the invite to the D-list Royal wedding from *squints at invite which has been rained on by Storm Callum* … Princess You Genie and Mr Brokeback??? … in order to bring you up to date ...
It’s been a busy week for the news desk here at ContractHireAndLeasing.com, with the Paris Motor Show taking up most of our time over the last few days. We were there ourselves to see the manufactu...
This week has been sponsored by the letter P. PR people have been preparing for the Paris Motor Show, Postman Pat's creator John Cunliffe has sadly passed away, Paul Pogba is p*ssed off with a Po...
This week saw Storm Ali and Bronagh hit the UK, bringing flash floods and 80mph winds. That’s put paid to any hope of the Indian summer we’ve been promised. Anyway, what you’re really here for is...
Weekly Wheelspin: Paris previews, Brexit bombshells, invisible cars, tenuous PR and the best 1.0 litre engine… in the world
This week we found out that Salisbury Cathedral’s spire is the tallest in Britain, reaching the impressive height of 123m. No wonder it’s such a draw for tourists, especially those who come all the...
Weekly Wheelspin: Pre-WLTP registration rush, I-Pace gets the royal treatment and back to school blues
It’s back to school time for many kids across the UK this week, which also means the six-week reprieve of rush hour jams across the country comes to an end. If you happen to find yourself back o...
Weekly Wheelspin: Urban meteors with nasty attitudes, Velar on video, 68 plate deals, and delightful drifting
With September just around the corner, it brings with it a new plate change and one of the busiest months on the automotive calendar. While the new car market has levelled off after a year and hal...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 New Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech offered
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 VW T-Roc Cabriolet: A niche too far?
- 9 With a 1,500-mile range, is an aluminium-air derived battery the solution to range anxiety?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?