The Department for Transport (DfT) has rolled out a new set of labels at fuel stations across the UK, with the new information to ensure you choose the right fuel for your vehicle. While the fuel ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fuel
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With this week set to see record-breaking temperatures hit the UK, what’s really best to keep cool in the car? Should you open your windows or turn on the air con? It’s a question that many driv...
A study by the RAC has revealed that UK supermarkets have raised petrol and diesel prices every day since 26 March. In the last eight weeks, the average price of a litre of unleaded at one of th...
In a classic case of ‘do as I say, not as I do’ research has revealed that more than HALF of the government’s ministerial car fleet are still diesel powered. An investigation by Car Dealer magazi...
Are we really that hard done by when it comes to gasoline? Being British we like to moan about the cost of fuelling up every week, and are constantly sighing and/or tutting at the yo-yo pricing of ...
Fuel for cars has been in the headlines for all the wrong reasons for a couple of years now. Yet, there’s one debate that has been going on for a lot longer and that’s whether or not it’s worth fil...
It doesn’t seem five minutes ago that diesel was being hailed as the future thanks to its impressive economy stats and lower CO2 output. But diesel really has had it tough recently. It seems to be ...
Paris has introduced a new system for cars entering its city centre in a bid to reduce high local pollution levels. Crit'Air (or air criteria), aims to significantly reduce air pollution in Paris, ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Video review: BMW 330e iPerformance PHEV
- 6 All-new Seat Leon hatchback previewed ahead of January reveal
- 7 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 9 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 10 New Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech offered