It’s hot and sticky outside, but what’s really best to keep cool in the car? Opening the windows or turning on the air con? It’s a question that many drivers have pondered over the years, with many...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fuel
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A study by the RAC has revealed that UK supermarkets have raised petrol and diesel prices every day since 26 March. In the last eight weeks, the average price of a litre of unleaded at one of th...
In a classic case of ‘do as I say, not as I do’ research has revealed that more than HALF of the government’s ministerial car fleet are still diesel powered. An investigation by Car Dealer magazi...
Are we really that hard done by when it comes to gasoline? Being British we like to moan about the cost of fuelling up every week, and are constantly sighing and/or tutting at the yo-yo pricing of ...
Fuel for cars has been in the headlines for all the wrong reasons for a couple of years now. Yet, there’s one debate that has been going on for a lot longer and that’s whether or not it’s worth fil...
It doesn’t seem five minutes ago that diesel was being hailed as the future thanks to its impressive economy stats and lower CO2 output. But diesel really has had it tough recently. It seems to be ...
Paris has introduced a new system for cars entering its city centre in a bid to reduce high local pollution levels. Crit'Air (or air criteria), aims to significantly reduce air pollution in Paris, ...
HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) has updated its advisory fuel rates for drivers using company cars over the next quarter. From today (1 December 2016), the rate of reimbursement for petrol cars 1400...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 2 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA: everything you need to know
- 7 Clean Air Day: The best electric vehicles of 2019
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Case Study: Why car leasing made sense for university student Thomas Kilpin
- 10 BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe: £70k four-door set to rival CLS