From 1st September, petrol in the UK is changing. The standard petrol grade at the pumps will officially become E10. So what is it, and what does it mean for drivers? E10 is a cleaner, greener fu...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fuel
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The UK summer has been as unpredictable as ever so far, but with temperatures soaring right now, what’s really the best to keep cool in the car as you take advantage of the lockdown restrictions ea...
Fuel for cars has been in the headlines for all the wrong reasons for a couple of years now. Yet, there’s one debate that has been going on for a lot longer and that’s whether or not it’s worth fil...
The Department for Transport (DfT) has rolled out a new set of labels at fuel stations across the UK, with the new information to ensure you choose the right fuel for your vehicle. While the fuel ...
A study by the RAC has revealed that UK supermarkets have raised petrol and diesel prices every day since 26 March. In the last eight weeks, the average price of a litre of unleaded at one of th...
In a classic case of ‘do as I say, not as I do’ research has revealed that more than HALF of the government’s ministerial car fleet are still diesel powered. An investigation by Car Dealer magazi...
Are we really that hard done by when it comes to gasoline? Being British we like to moan about the cost of fuelling up every week, and are constantly sighing and/or tutting at the yo-yo pricing of ...
It doesn’t seem five minutes ago that diesel was being hailed as the future thanks to its impressive economy stats and lower CO2 output. But diesel really has had it tough recently. It seems to be ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?