Spearheading Hyundai’s plans to accelerate development of low emission vehicles, Nexo is the technological flagship of Hyundai’s growing eco-vehicle portfolio. In line with Hyundai Motor Group’s...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fuel
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It’s hot and sticky outside, but what’s really best to keep cool in the car? Opening the windows or turning on the air con? It’s a question that many drivers have pondered over the years, with many...
Audi and Hyundai have announced plans to jointly bring the fuel cell to volume production more quickly and more efficiently than is currently the case, as well as exploring more far-reaching collab...
A study by the RAC has revealed that UK supermarkets have raised petrol and diesel prices every day since 26 March. In the last eight weeks, the average price of a litre of unleaded at one of th...
Electric vehicles are hitting the market thick and fast, and here at ContractHireAndLeasing we’ve seen EV enquiries increase ten-fold over the last year. But let’s be realistic, compared to petrol,...
In a classic case of ‘do as I say, not as I do’ research has revealed that more than HALF of the government’s ministerial car fleet are still diesel powered. An investigation by Car Dealer magazi...
It seems like we’ve been waiting an age for adoption of hydrogen as an alternate vehicle fuel, with vehicle expense and lack of infrastructure cited as the main issues currently surrounding uptake ...
Are we really that hard done by when it comes to gasoline? Being British we like to moan about the cost of fuelling up every week, and are constantly sighing and/or tutting at the yo-yo pricing of ...
Audi will have the A4 Avant and A5 Sportback g-trons on show in Frankfurt this month and, while they’re not available in the UK at the moment, we’ve had a look at what exactly g-tron means and how ...
Hyundai has offered an early glimpse of its next generation fuel cell vehicle, well ahead of the hydrogen-powered SUV’s official launch early next year. At a special preview event held in Seoul,...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 2019 BMW X5 available to lease right now
- 4 Tesla Model 3: European prices and specs revealed, but how much will it cost in the UK?
- 5 ContractHireAndLeasing.com Car of the Year Awards 2015 Winners
- 6 Skoda Scala: Compact hatchback makes debut
- 7 Top five hybrids for under £250 a month
- 8 Top five SUVs for less than £250 per month
- 9 Top five company cars of 2018
- 10 Top five reasons Father Christmas would drive … an Audi RS6 Avant