The UK summer has been as unpredictable as ever so far, but with temperatures soaring right now, what’s really the best to keep cool in the car as you take advantage of the lockdown restrictions ea...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Fuel
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
E10 is not the latest trendy postcode, or a coronavirus mutation, but you will be hearing a lot more about it over the next year or so. From September, the standard (or ‘Premium’) petrol grade in t...
Fuel for cars has been in the headlines for all the wrong reasons for a couple of years now. Yet, there’s one debate that has been going on for a lot longer and that’s whether or not it’s worth fil...
The Department for Transport (DfT) has rolled out a new set of labels at fuel stations across the UK, with the new information to ensure you choose the right fuel for your vehicle. While the fuel ...
A study by the RAC has revealed that UK supermarkets have raised petrol and diesel prices every day since 26 March. In the last eight weeks, the average price of a litre of unleaded at one of th...
In a classic case of ‘do as I say, not as I do’ research has revealed that more than HALF of the government’s ministerial car fleet are still diesel powered. An investigation by Car Dealer magazi...
Are we really that hard done by when it comes to gasoline? Being British we like to moan about the cost of fuelling up every week, and are constantly sighing and/or tutting at the yo-yo pricing of ...
It doesn’t seem five minutes ago that diesel was being hailed as the future thanks to its impressive economy stats and lower CO2 output. But diesel really has had it tough recently. It seems to be ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know