Contract Hire and Leasing News - Geneva Motor Show
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Slotting between the CX-3 and CX-5, Mazda has announced the pricing and specification of its new CX-30 compact SUV. Priced from £22,895 for the Skyactiv-G SE-L manual, up to £33,495 for the range ...
The Geneva Motor Show is arguably the most important automotive event of the year anywhere in the world. It’s a must for those that want to get up close and personal with the latest and greatest co...
The Geneva Motor Show is the biggest European car event on the calendar and is traditionally the place a large number of manufacturers unveil their latest models. 2019 is no exception. So which ...
There has been a strong buzz building around Cupra, the newly introduced performance sub-brand of Seat, and now you can see what all the fuss is about with lease deals available on their first mode...
The rugged V60 Cross Country is the latest addition to Volvo’s line-up and hopes to further underpin the company's transformation in recent years. Based upon the standard V60 launched earlier th...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Ford Puma now available to lease
- 6 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 7 Review: Ford Focus ST
- 8 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?