Aiways, the Shanghai-based manufacturer, will reveal the European version of its all-electric SUV at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show. The U5 features a streamlined body with hidden door handles and...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Geneva Motor Show
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The Geneva Motor Show is arguably the most important automotive event of the year anywhere in the world. It’s a must for those that want to get up close and personal with the latest and greatest co...
The Geneva Motor Show is the biggest European car event on the calendar and is traditionally the place a large number of manufacturers unveil their latest models. 2019 is no exception. So which ...
There has been a strong buzz building around Cupra, the newly introduced performance sub-brand of Seat, and now you can see what all the fuss is about with lease deals available on their first mode...
The rugged V60 Cross Country is the latest addition to Volvo’s line-up and hopes to further underpin the company's transformation in recent years. Based upon the standard V60 launched earlier th...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 NHS to offer lease deals on new Jaguar I-Pace to staff
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 8 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 9 New Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech offered
- 10 Video review: BMW 330e iPerformance PHEV