Aiways, the Shanghai-based manufacturer, has announced it will begin taking online orders in Europe for its U5 all-electric SUV at the end of April. Having been forced to cancel the U5’s reveal ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Geneva Motor Show
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Coronavirus has killed off the Geneva Motor Show. But is the end nigh for ALL traditional motor shows?
It’s at this point that you’d usually be reading about the Geneva Motor Show, with my takes on what the highlights were, what trends we see coming, and what really didn’t work at all. Unfortunate...
The Geneva Motor Show is the biggest European car event on the calendar and is traditionally the place a large number of manufacturers unveil their latest models. 2020 is an exception. The show has...
The Geneva Motor Show is arguably the most important automotive event of the year anywhere in the world. It’s a must for those that want to get up close and personal with the latest and greatest co...
The Geneva Motor Show is the biggest European car event on the calendar and is traditionally the place a large number of manufacturers unveil their latest models. 2019 is no exception. So which ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Review: Volvo XC40 Recharge
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 7 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Mazda CX-5 refreshed for 2020
- 10 How to clean your car to reduce the risk of coronavirus