Contract Hire and Leasing News - Geneva Motor Show
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Aiways, the Shanghai-based manufacturer, has announced it will begin taking online orders in Europe for its U5 all-electric SUV at the end of April. Having been forced to cancel the U5’s reveal ...
Coronavirus has killed off the Geneva Motor Show. But is the end nigh for ALL traditional motor shows?
It’s at this point that you’d usually be reading about the Geneva Motor Show, with my takes on what the highlights were, what trends we see coming, and what really didn’t work at all. Unfortunate...
The Geneva Motor Show is the biggest European car event on the calendar and is traditionally the place a large number of manufacturers unveil their latest models. 2020 is an exception. The show has...
The Geneva Motor Show is arguably the most important automotive event of the year anywhere in the world. It’s a must for those that want to get up close and personal with the latest and greatest co...
The Geneva Motor Show is the biggest European car event on the calendar and is traditionally the place a large number of manufacturers unveil their latest models. 2019 is no exception. So which ...
There has been a strong buzz building around Cupra, the newly introduced performance sub-brand of Seat, and now you can see what all the fuss is about with lease deals available on their first mode...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 7 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?