Contract Hire and Leasing News - MG Motor UK
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The MG6 has been kicked into shape with a new design, sharpened performance, improved running costs and lower asking price. Available now from just under £14k OTR – almost £1,500 less than the old ...
Everyone seems to be obsessed by personalisation options these days, with MG the latest to catch the craze. The British car brand revealed its new personalisation design concept for its MG3 model, ...
The UK’s car-buying habits may have warmed towards SUVs of late but when it boils down to it, we’re still a nation of supermini lovers. More than a third of all cars registered in 2013 were supermi...
The new MG3 can boast that it is the cheapest supermini to insure after being awarded a class leading Group 4E insurance rating. It will be particularly good news for young drivers who usually fin...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Electric Kia EV6 to get 300+ miles of range
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 2022 Audi RS3: Everything you need to know
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Jaguar I-PACE: It’s the quiet ones to watch
- 7 Drive an EV? You might able to use Tesla’s supercharger network by the end of the year
- 8 Volkswagen ID.4 GTX now available to lease
- 9 Head-to-head review: Kia Stonic vs Seat Arona vs Hyundai Kona
- 10 Porsche Macan 2021: All you need to know about the facelifted SUV