Contract Hire and Leasing News - C4 Cactus
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The updated Citroen C4 Cactus will be priced from £17,295 when it hits the UK in April. Lease prices are to be confirmed, but we’ll bring you deals as soon as they become available. The new C4 Cac...
Citroen has collaborated with surfing brand Rip Curl to produce a special edition of the C4 Cactus. First revealed at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this year, the Rip Curl will be offered in the UK...
With the Soul's boxy exterior and the Cactus' curvy and bumpy body, these are two of the more distinctive and divisive crossovers available right now, but which is better?
Citroen has announced that it will be showing off a new crossover concept at the Shanghai motor show (April 22-29). Dubbed the Aircross, it takes some of its design language from the C4 Cactus and ...
Nissan’s jaunty Juke came to define the kooky crossover segment in 2010 but a refreshed model earlier this year arrived about the same time Citroen launched its C4 Cactus rival. Any crossover aimin...
Changing rules have meant that the Citroen C4 Cactus has failed to attain five stars in the Euro NCAP crash tests, leaving it – on paper at least – behind rivals like the Nissan Juke and Peugeot 20...
Subtle is something that Citroen doesn’t do well. Across its entire range, there are examples of the company trying hard to be different, from the shark-finned DS3 to the cleverly-packaged C4 Picas...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 5 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 6 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 9 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)