Details of a top secret road trip have just been released. They are for a 230-mile journey completed by an autonomous car on UK roads. It’s claimed to be the longest drive of its type for a self-na...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Nissan
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
DPD is tripling its fleet of all-electric vehicles, with the addition of 300 Nissan e-NV200s. The delivery and logistics firm is aiming for 10% of vehicles at its 68 UK depots to be electric by th...
Nissan and Uber have signed a deal which will see the introduction of 2,000 all-electric Leafs for drivers who use the Uber app in London. Nissan will also provide Uber with a dedicated EV educati...
While we’ve long been told to remember remember the fifth of November, if you want to hear whizzes and pops all year round you might want to look at what car you’re driving. With the increasing ...
Lease deals on the all-new Nissan Juke are now available, ahead of customer deliveries beginning at the end of November. It’s hard to believe the outgoing model has been around unchanged for alm...
With an increased range up to 239 miles on a single charge and 340Nm of torque available instantly, the new Nissan Leaf e+ aims to be the pinnacle of the Leaf range. Available to lease now, this...
Nissan aims to set a new benchmark in the pick-up segment with the upcoming launch of the 2019 Nissan Navara. Combining the best of its crossover expertise with over 80 years’ experience in the ...
There was an air of inevitability surrounding the recent announcement that BMW and Daimler would be partnering on a variety of new-generation mobility services going forward. Encompassing everythi...
Range anxiety. It’s two words you’ll hear from everybody when talking about electric cars. How far can you go on a charge? How long does it take to recharge? What happens if you run out of charge? ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 6 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?