The blue badge disabled parking scheme is undergoing its biggest shake-up since it was introduced in 1970, with a host of changes set to be introduced from 30 August 2019. But what exactly is chang...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Politics
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) for cars and vans is set to increase for the third time in three years from 1 April 2019. Although this time, it’s just in line with inflation. The increase in VED, or ‘r...
Car bosses have warned a no-deal Brexit would significantly weaken UK automotive, with three quarters of businesses fearing that it will even threaten the future viability of the sector, according ...
A massive spike in demand for plug-in hybrids and electric vehicles, since the government announced it would be scrapping grants for PHEVs and reducing them for EVs, means all of the outgoing rates...
42 MPs have called for the Chancellor Philip Hammond to introduce tax-based incentives in his upcoming budget in order to stimulate uptake of electric vehicles. The cross-party group’s announcemen...
Remember, remember the ninth of November. That will be the date burned into the memories of many drivers as the point when the UK government shrugged its shoulders and abandoned its support for hyb...
Ahead of Theresa May’s vital Brexit summit in Brussels tonight, key European automotive manufacturers and suppliers have come together to warn of the potential consequences a no-deal scenario would...
In a political week characterised by chaos, there is one glimmer of clarity in the words of the Road to Zero document. This policy strategy outlines how the government intends to lead us to a count...
The government has confirmed the sale of new diesel- and petrol-hybrid cars will be permitted after 2040, in a move that has been welcomed by the motor industry. The plan to ban new petrol- and di...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 2 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 3 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Case Study: Why car leasing made sense for university student Thomas Kilpin
- 7 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA: everything you need to know
- 8 Clean Air Day: The best electric vehicles of 2019
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe: £70k four-door set to rival CLS