Contract Hire and Leasing News - Skoda
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
A new era in Skoda history is imminent, with the release of the brand’s first fully-electric car: the Citigo iV. Priced from just £16,955 including the £3,500 government plug-in car grant, the Cit...
The Skoda Superb iV plug-in hybrid will become the brand’s first electrified car when it goes on sale in the new year, with the highly anticipated PHEV priced from £31,970 OTR. The Superb iV will ...
Are you a parent dreading the summer holidays? You know the routine: six weeks of ferrying the kids between social activities, receiving little thanks (or money). Well, Skoda has launched a new app...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Volkswagen revealed potent ID.4 GTX
- 3 Review: BMW X5 M Competition
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 What does Leasing.com lease? Marketing Matt just got his DS3 delivered
- 7 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 10 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?