Contract Hire and Leasing News - Skoda
Skoda has revealed the fourth generation of its flagship Octavia, with the model promising to redefine its segment for refinement, quality, and tech. It’s understood order books will open in June,...
A new era in Skoda history is imminent, with the release of the brand’s first fully-electric car: the Citigo iV. Priced from just £16,955 including the £3,500 government plug-in car grant, the Cit...
The Skoda Superb iV plug-in hybrid will become the brand’s first electrified car when it goes on sale in the new year, with the highly anticipated PHEV priced from £31,970 OTR. The Superb iV will ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 MG 4: Lease deals now available
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (or very soon)
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Liz Truss gets the keys to No.10… but not the Jaguar
- 7 All-new 2022 Volkswagen Amarok
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 2023 Ford Mustang: Everything we know so far
- 10 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED