Contract Hire and Leasing News - smmt
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The UK new car market fell by 97.3% in April as as the coronavirus pandemic forced the nation into lockdown for the entire month. Interestingly, those who were in the market for a new car went ele...
UK new car registrations fell by almost half (44.4%) in March as the coronavirus crisis caused showrooms to close for a large portion of the month. In the important plate change month, 203,370 few...
The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) has called on the Chancellor to use next week’s Budget to announce bold new measures to help more drivers go electric. This includes the remov...
Alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFV) have continued the momentum gathered in 2019, with the first month of 2020 revealing they now hold 11.9% of the market, according to figures released by the Soc...
Over twenty automotive, environmental, EV charging and fleet organisations have joined forces with the British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association (BVRLA) to encourage continued support of the Plu...
The Vauxhall Corsa overtook the Ford Fiesta to become the most popular new car in September, according to the latest registration figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT)....
The European automotive industry has made a rare joint call for the UK and the European Union to avoid a “catastrophic” ‘no deal’ Brexit. British prime minister Boris Johnson has vowed to leave th...
Research by HPI has found that the most stolen car colour is orange. You might be thinking: “But I never see any orange cars on the road.” Maybe that’s because they’ve all been stolen. Maybe. It...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Annual mileage guide: What’s the average UK mileage per car? Why it pays to be accurate with car finance
- 8 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV now available to order
- 9 Top 10 reasons to re-open car showrooms
- 10 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?