The government’s Exiting the European Union Committee report has found that a no-deal exit from the EU would be “the most economically damaging outcome for the UK”. Committee MPs have warned that...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - smmt
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The new car market fell by 4.9% in June, with alternatively fuelled vehicle demand falling for first time in 26 months. The latter is the most worrying considering the government wants to ban the s...
New car registrations in the UK declined 4.1% in April according to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders’ (SMMT) latest figures. The month saw 161,064 units registered, the second lowest...
New car registrations declined 3.4% year-on-year in March – a month which is traditionally seen as an indicator for the market’s robustness. March is a crucial month for the new car market, as the...
New figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) reveal that the UK’s new car market enjoyed marginal growth of 1.4% in February – breaking five consecutive months of declinin...
161,013 new cars were registered in the UK in January according to the latest figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders – that’s a fall of 1.6% compared to the same month last yea...
New car registrations fell for a second consecutive year in 2018, with a 5.5% year-on-year drop in December capping a turbulent year for the industry. A number of factors have affected business an...
The UK new car market declined by a modest 3% in November, as stalling consumer confidence, continued supply delays due to WLTP emissions testing and model replacement all combined to affect overal...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 2 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Nissan Juke 2020: New model teased ahead of September reveal
- 6 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 7 Affordable MG ZS EV will have 163-mile range and start at £21.5k
- 8 Mercedes C220d diesel scores same ‘clean air’ points as Nissan Leaf EV
- 9 The end for Mum and Dad’s taxi? New Skoda app will charge kids for travel…
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?