With car dealerships set to open next week, there has been further good news. The UK new car market has seen its first growth since August 2020, with 29,280 more units registered during March compa...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - smmt
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The UK new car market fell by 97.3% in April as as the coronavirus pandemic forced the nation into lockdown for the entire month. Interestingly, those who were in the market for a new car went ele...
UK new car registrations fell by almost half (44.4%) in March as the coronavirus crisis caused showrooms to close for a large portion of the month. In the important plate change month, 203,370 few...
The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) has called on the Chancellor to use next week’s Budget to announce bold new measures to help more drivers go electric. This includes the remov...
Alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFV) have continued the momentum gathered in 2019, with the first month of 2020 revealing they now hold 11.9% of the market, according to figures released by the Soc...
Over twenty automotive, environmental, EV charging and fleet organisations have joined forces with the British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association (BVRLA) to encourage continued support of the Plu...
The Vauxhall Corsa overtook the Ford Fiesta to become the most popular new car in September, according to the latest registration figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT)....
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Tesla Model Y set for 2022 UK launch
- 3 BMW i4 EV: M50 lease deals now available
- 4 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Updated Kia Ceed now available
- 9 An inconvenient truth: How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 10 Range Rover 2022: Fleeting glimpse of next-gen SUV revealed