Alternatively fuelled vehicles (AFV) have continued the momentum gathered in 2019, with the first month of 2020 revealing they now hold 11.9% of the market, according to figures released by the Soc...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - smmt
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Over twenty automotive, environmental, EV charging and fleet organisations have joined forces with the British Vehicle Rental & Leasing Association (BVRLA) to encourage continued support of the Plu...
The Vauxhall Corsa overtook the Ford Fiesta to become the most popular new car in September, according to the latest registration figures from the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT)....
The European automotive industry has made a rare joint call for the UK and the European Union to avoid a “catastrophic” ‘no deal’ Brexit. British prime minister Boris Johnson has vowed to leave th...
Research by HPI has found that the most stolen car colour is orange. You might be thinking: “But I never see any orange cars on the road.” Maybe that’s because they’ve all been stolen. Maybe. It...
The UK new car market remained steady in August, with 1,521 fewer cars registered than in the same month in 2018. However, a massive surge in the registration of battery-electric vehicles was also ...
The government should be encouraging car usership rather than ownership if it is to deliver its net-zero emissions by 2050 target, a group of MPs have said. The Science and Technology Committee ...
157,198 new cars were registered in the UK in July marking a 4.2% year-on-year decline according to the latest stats from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). A mixture of pol...
The government’s Exiting the European Union Committee report has found that a no-deal exit from the EU would be “the most economically damaging outcome for the UK”. Committee MPs have warned that...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV makes UK debut
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 6 Mercedes reveals scorching-hot AMG GLE 63 Coupe
- 7 Cupra Leon: Hot hatch will offer up to 305hp and be available as plug-in hybrid
- 8 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 9 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 10 Porsche Taycan: Lease deals now available on all-electric sports car