The European automotive industry has made a rare joint call for the UK and the European Union to avoid a “catastrophic” ‘no deal’ Brexit. British prime minister Boris Johnson has vowed to leave th...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - smmt
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Research by HPI has found that the most stolen car colour is orange. You might be thinking: “But I never see any orange cars on the road.” Maybe that’s because they’ve all been stolen. Maybe. It...
The UK new car market remained steady in August, with 1,521 fewer cars registered than in the same month in 2018. However, a massive surge in the registration of battery-electric vehicles was also ...
The government should be encouraging car usership rather than ownership if it is to deliver its net-zero emissions by 2050 target, a group of MPs have said. The Science and Technology Committee ...
157,198 new cars were registered in the UK in July marking a 4.2% year-on-year decline according to the latest stats from the Society for Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT). A mixture of pol...
The government’s Exiting the European Union Committee report has found that a no-deal exit from the EU would be “the most economically damaging outcome for the UK”. Committee MPs have warned that...
The new car market fell by 4.9% in June, with alternatively fuelled vehicle demand falling for first time in 26 months. The latter is the most worrying considering the government wants to ban the s...
New car registrations in the UK declined 4.1% in April according to the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders’ (SMMT) latest figures. The month saw 161,064 units registered, the second lowest...
New car registrations declined 3.4% year-on-year in March – a month which is traditionally seen as an indicator for the market’s robustness. March is a crucial month for the new car market, as the...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 3 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron SUV and Sportback lease deals available now
- 4 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 5 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 8 Citroen Ami set for 2022 UK launch
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Hot Hyundai i20 N now available to lease