The facelifted Volkswagen Passat is now available, following its Geneva Motor Show debut earlier this year. Dubbed the MK8.5, it gets styling tweaks, tech upgrades, more efficient engines and the...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volkswagen
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Volkswagen has revealed a cabriolet version of the T-Roc, with the small crossover to be shown at the Frankfurt Motor Show ahead of its launch in spring 2020. Following the tradition of the Beet...
Launched last year, the third generation of Volkswagen’s flagship SUV has added a potent 335hp 3.0l V6 TSI engine to its range. With a power output between 5,300 and 6,400 rpm and 450 Nm of torque...
Ahead of its reveal at the Geneva Motor Show, first pictures and details have been released on the high-performance Volkswagen T-Roc R. This powerful vehicle boasts some impressive performance dat...
Not an automotive event goes by without Volkswagen adding another model to its all-electric I.D. range – from the I.D. Buzz campervan to the I.D. Crozz SUEV and the I.D. Vizzion saloon. In doing s...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Mercedes reveals scorching-hot AMG GLE 63 Coupe
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Cupra Leon: Hot hatch will offer up to 305hp and be available as plug-in hybrid
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV makes UK debut
- 8 Porsche Taycan: Lease deals now available on all-electric sports car
- 9 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 10 What does self-charging hybrid mean? Why is the term getting people ANGRY?