Volkswagen has expanded the all-new Golf range even further, with the addition of a 1.0-litre three-cylinder petrol engine, which will act as the new entry-point to the popular model. Initially ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volkswagen
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Volkswagen has promised the new Golf GTI will be faster and more digitally focused than its predecessor. No 0-60mph times are available as yet and although the new Golf GTI is powered by the sam...
Volkswagen’s cabriolet version of the popular T-Roc compact SUV is now available to lease from around £250 per month. Following the tradition of the Beetle and the Golf, although bringing to min...
Volkswagen has released details of performance models of its upcoming MK8 Golf, with the GTI, GTD, and GTE models, which are aiming to offer something to suit everyone. An icon of performance, t...
Volkswagen has revealed it will add a range-topping new premium model to its flagship Touareg line in the form of a 3.0-litre turbocharged V6 with a 134bhp electric motor. The first R-Line model t...
If 2018 was a year of veiled secrecy, with many manufacturers playing their cards close to their chest regarding what’s next, then 2019 appears to have been the year where many showed their hand. S...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 3 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Cupra Formentor: Prices and specs revealed for new coupe SUV
- 7 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?