Contract Hire and Leasing News - Editors Picks
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
It goes without say that automotive manufacturers are racing to develop autonomous-drive and electric vehicles. Some are collaborating, some are focusing on one specific area such as hydrogen fuel,...
Prototype of the new luxury segment sports car completes endurance tests on the high-speed circuit in Aprilia ahead of 2018 launch
Considering a hybrid as your next car? You aren’t alone. We saw a 54% increase in hybrid enquiries in 2017, and with MPs calling for pure petrol and diesel engine ban to be brought forward to 2032,...
Things that were once luxuries are now taken for granted. Power steering, electric windows, central locking – a few years back, it’d be a rare to find these on even the most opulent of cars. Of cou...
Mercedes has revealed its V6 diesel X-Class 350d will cost from £38,350 excl. VAT when deliveries commence in November. The 254bhp joins the four-cylinder version that are already available to lea...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Review: Ford Mustang Mach-E
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 DS 9: Highly sophisticated executive saloon to get Geneva reveal
- 8 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 9 Cupra Leon: Hot hatch will offer up to 305hp and be available as plug-in hybrid
- 10 Volkswagen Touareg R: Range-topping 456bhp performance SUV to offer plug-in hybrid tech