All new housing built in England will feature electric vehicle charge points, the government has confirmed. The legislation is set to be introduced as part of its effort to achieve net zero emissio...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Emissions
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association (BVRLA) believe the government is slightly behind schedule on its electric vehicle strategy, and that the market is seeing a mixed response to its...
Car manufacturers have been going through the most revolutionary, fast-paced period of change in the history of the automobile in the past few years. This rate of development is not going to let u...
Public Health England has today offered a series of recommendations on how the government can improve air quality. While the government has pledged £220m toward a clean air fund, currently 28,000-...
A new scheme will see pure petrol and diesel vehicles banned from some areas of east London at peak hours, with drivers who flout the rules set to be hit with £130 fines. From 3 September, vehicle...
Sadiq Khan, the Mayor of London, has announced a £23m scrappage scheme for the city’s most polluting vans ahead of the introduction of the permanent Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ) on 8 April 2019. ...
There’s been a lot of hot air expelled over vehicle emissions in recent years, but in the cool light of day what does all of it mean and how does it impact on drivers and anyone looking for a new c...
The government has previously announced a ban on the sale of all new petrol and diesel vehicles in the UK from 2040. But now MPs are calling for it to be brought forward to 2032 – an ambition that ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 3 2020 Land Rover Defender lease deals available
- 4 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 5 Smart motorways: Not that clever after all
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 7 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 8 Ford Puma 2020: What you need to know
- 9 2020 Jaguar XJ teased in Frankfurt video
- 10 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?