Contract Hire and Leasing News - Leasing.com
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Learner drivers will need to be accompanied by an approved driving instructor and driving a car fitted with dual controls. Motorways lessons will be voluntary and it will be up to the driving instructor to decide when the learner driver is competent enough for them.
With a 14% market growth so far in 2018, Seat has set the benchmark as the fastest-growing volume car brand in the UK. This equates to a 2.7% share of the overall UK market. With 2,997 more units ...
Mileage fraud may be more prevalent in UK than previously thought, according to figures released by Carly. The mobile car electronics firm revealed London, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds were th...
The UK’s leading car leasing website – Leasing.com – has been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the north. The league table of the fastest-growing tech-based businesses was annou...
New car ownership is in decline as consumers continue to turn their back on hire purchase in favour of personal leasing, according to a new report. In our Personal Leasing Report 2017: Growth in a...
The UK’s number one car leasing website ContractHireAndLeasing.com has been ranked in the top 100 fastest growing tech companies in the north. The new league table was launched on Thursday night...
A phenomenal amount of new cars have hit the roads over the last 12 months or so and once again, our dedicated panel of road testers and writers have been busy pondering over which models are worth...
Recent research by accountancy firm UHY Hacker Young has claimed that monthly payments for leasing deals have risen by 8% in just two months, but ContractHireAndLeasing’s data finds things aren’t t...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 3 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 4 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 2020 Volkswagen ID.3: Prices, specs and everything you need to know
- 7 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 8 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 9 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 10 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?