New car marketplace Leasing.com has launched to drive the UK’s switch from car ownership to usership. Car leasing is the fastest-growing form of new car finance for consumers, despite falling over...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Leasing.com
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Personal contract hire remains the fastest-growing form of consumer new car finance, but who is behind this growth, and what are they driving? We’ve delved into our vast data resource to find out. ...
Learner drivers will need to be accompanied by an approved driving instructor and driving a car fitted with dual controls. Motorways lessons will be voluntary and it will be up to the driving instructor to decide when the learner driver is competent enough for them.
With a 14% market growth so far in 2018, Seat has set the benchmark as the fastest-growing volume car brand in the UK. This equates to a 2.7% share of the overall UK market. With 2,997 more units ...
Mileage fraud may be more prevalent in UK than previously thought, according to figures released by Carly. The mobile car electronics firm revealed London, Birmingham, Manchester and Leeds were th...
The UK’s leading car leasing website – Leasing.com – has been ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the north. The league table of the fastest-growing tech-based businesses was annou...
New car ownership is in decline as consumers continue to turn their back on hire purchase in favour of personal leasing, according to a new report. In our Personal Leasing Report 2017: Growth in a...
The UK’s number one car leasing website ContractHireAndLeasing.com has been ranked in the top 100 fastest growing tech companies in the north. The new league table was launched on Thursday night...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 6 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 9 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 10 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?