The new luxury Genesis G70 Saloon and Shooting Brake are now available to lease, with UK deliveries set to commence in the coming months. We’ve recently covered the stylish GV60 electric SUV as w...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by Joe White
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The first all-electric luxury saloon from the Mercedes-EQ brand is now available to lease, with the first UK deliveries expected early next year. Compare Mercedes EQS lease deals Here’s everyt...
As THE car leasing comparison site, we’ve helped more than a million different people into a brand new car since we started back in 2000. We want people to know that leasing is for everyone who is...
Sale events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday have captured the public imagination over recent years. But let’s consider a fact. Which? revealed that out of 83 products the organisation tracked a...
Ever found yourself frustrated after your team loses and the players drive home in their swanky new car with heated seats and massage chairs whilst you’re on a cold, busy public transport ride home...
The Mazda CX-5 SUV has been revised for 2022, with new trim levels and tweaked styling. With list prices from £27,845, it’s set to arrive in the UK early next year. Here’s everything you need to ...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Crossover conundrum: Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai Tucson vs Kia Sportage vs Peugeot 3008
- 3 All-electric Nissan Ariya available to lease
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED
- 7 A fast new Volkswagen Golf variant is coming soon
- 8 How much does cold weather reduce an electric car’s range?
- 9 The A to Z of electric cars: Every EV available right now (and everything coming in 2022)
- 10 Kia Niro 2022: Everything you need to know