Contract Hire and Leasing News by Joe White
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Josh Hawtin just got his rapid Seat Cupra 290 delivered and is loving the responsiveness and excitement of the car’s capabilities in track mode through its FWD system. This is not the first time J...
As the car leasing experts, we’ve helped more than a million different people into a brand new car since we started back in 2000. We want people to know that leasing is for everyone who is looking...
Sale events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday have captured the public imagination over recent years. But let’s consider a fact. Which? recently revealed that out of 83 products the organisation ...
It’s official. Boris Johnson has confirmed that the government is bringing forward its ban on the sale of new petrol and diesel powered cars and vans to 2030. However, hybrid cars and vans that c...
Nissan has revealed a few early production models of the Nissan Ariya, an all-electric coupe crossover for a new era, have arrived in Europe. It is understood the Nissan Ariya will be available in ...
The new Hyundai i30 N has been revealed which includes additional high-performance driving features, combined with updated safety and connectivity technology. Could the i30 N be the perfect mix be...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee: What we know so far
- 3 2021 Hyundai Tucson: Prices and specs revealed
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Alfa Romeo Tonale: Everything we know so far
- 6 The cars we’re most looking forward to in 2021
- 7 Post-Brexit: What drivers need to know
- 8 Potent Volkswagen Golf R arrives to top new range
- 9 Volkswagen ID.3 lease deals now available for 2021
- 10 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)