Contract Hire and Leasing News by Joe White
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
With car dealerships set to open next week, there has been further good news. The UK new car market has seen its first growth since August 2020, with 29,280 more units registered during March compa...
Ashley has just taken out a lease agreement on the ultra-affordable Renault Zoe, and he couldn’t be happier with its all-electric performance and cheap running costs. “My Renault Zoe will be my se...
Nissan has revealed further info on its Ariya, an all-electric coupe crossover for a new era. Set to launch in the second half of 2021, here’s what we know so far. Top five things you need to k...
Jayne recently took delivery of her Volvo XC40 R-Design Pro and hasn’t looked back since. The Volvo XC40 came with a variety of standard equipment such as: heated seats, heated windscreen, ‘bendy’ ...
Hyundai has released prices and specifications for its all-new Tucson SUV. The entry-level SE Connect model will be priced from £28,495. Whilst the the plug-in hybrid variant of the Tucson will be ...
As the car leasing experts, we’ve helped more than a million different people into a brand new car since we started back in 2000. We want people to know that leasing is for everyone who is looking...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 The best automotive April Fools’ from over the years
- 4 New Volkswagen ID.4: Price and specs confirmed
- 5 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 6 Grenadier v Defender: The battle begins
- 7 Electric Kia EV6: UK prices revealed
- 8 Mercedes-Benz CLS gets design changes and new drivetrain for 2021
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Volkswagen Caddy California: Perfect for the 2021 staycation