Range anxiety. It’s two words you’ll hear from everybody when talking about electric cars. How far can you go on a charge? How long does it take to recharge? What happens if you run out of charge? ...
Contract Hire and Leasing News by Phil Huff
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Fuel prices June 2022: Petrol sees biggest daily jump in 17 years
- 2 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 3 Hyundai Ioniq 6 poised to take on Tesla Model 3
- 4 Saving fuel: Windows down or air con on, which is better?
- 5 Cupra Born vs Volkswagen ID.3: Which one wins?
- 6 Kia Sportage 2022: Plug-in hybrid now available
- 7 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 8 Volkswagen Amarok: What we know so far
- 9 2022 DS7 Crossback: Price and specs revealed
- 10 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED