The car is finally entering its electrified era. At one end of the scale, the Hyundai Kona Electric and Kia e-Niro prove that decent range and affordability are no longer mutually exclusive. But it...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Audi
- Alfa Romeo
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
One year on from the launch of the Audi e-tron, the entry level e-tron 50 quattro is now available to lease. With prices starting from £365, the e-tron 50 offers a range of 190 miles from its 71kW...
Top bloke that Father Christmas. He might be getting on a bit, but come Christmas Eve it’ll be business as usual as he dusts off the sleigh delivering presents to kids around the world. But consid...
The temperature is dropping, the leaves are falling and of course the roads are more often than not wet, not dry. Conditions will be treacherous for drivers over the coming months so, for those lo...
Forget how hard it is to develop something as infallible as we’d expect a self-driving car to be, whether it’s being developed by Google or Tesla. When it comes to autonomous vehicles, driver attit...
Pictured in green is the all-new Audi RSQ3 Sportback – the sporting version of Q3 Sportback – a new model that promises to deliver both the strengths of an SUV and the attractive looks of a coupe. ...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Keyless car theft: What is a relay attack, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Coronavirus Q&A: How it’s affecting car leasing
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 Annual mileage guide: Can I amend the mileage on my car lease? Plus more mileage Q&As
- 7 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes-Benz A-Class?
- 9 Volkswagen ID range: What is it and when can you get one?
- 10 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?