Contract Hire and Leasing News - Civic
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
As the single largest development programme in Honda’s 70-year history, pretty much rebuilding the car from the ground up, the current generation of Civic not only has a lot to live up to in the ma...
The car stays true to the original Civic concept of ‘a car for all people'.
One of the most eagerly awaited cars of the Geneva Motor Show, Honda has finally given us the lowdown on the upcoming Civic Type R, which will start at £30,995 for the entry-level model. Producin...
Avid readers will be well aware that we’ve tested a wide range of new cars over the past 12 months, and while some left us disappointed, others stood head and shoulders above the rest. With the y...
To say that 2015 has been a big year for Honda is something of an understatement. Not only is the Japanese manufacturer celebrating 50 years of trading in the UK, but its factory in Swindon turns 3...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 3 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 4 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 5 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 6 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 7 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Electric Kia EV6: UK specs revealed
- 10 BMW 4 Series Gran Coupe: What you need to know