Contract Hire and Leasing News - Civic
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
As the single largest development programme in Honda’s 70-year history, pretty much rebuilding the car from the ground up, the current generation of Civic not only has a lot to live up to in the ma...
The car stays true to the original Civic concept of ‘a car for all people'.
One of the most eagerly awaited cars of the Geneva Motor Show, Honda has finally given us the lowdown on the upcoming Civic Type R, which will start at £30,995 for the entry-level model. Producin...
Avid readers will be well aware that we’ve tested a wide range of new cars over the past 12 months, and while some left us disappointed, others stood head and shoulders above the rest. With the y...
To say that 2015 has been a big year for Honda is something of an understatement. Not only is the Japanese manufacturer celebrating 50 years of trading in the UK, but its factory in Swindon turns 3...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 2 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 3 Case studies: Say goodbye to buying with the car leasing experts
- 4 2021 Nissan Qashqai: Everything we know so far
- 5 Review: Land Rover Defender 110
- 6 Audi SQ2 gets sharp new look and tech
- 7 Top reasons to lease a Nissan Navara
- 8 With a 1,500-mile range, is an aluminium-air derived battery the solution to range anxiety?
- 9 Mercedes A-Class Saloon vs CLA-Class: Which one’s for you?
- 10 Black Friday: Best car leasing deal tips, advice and offers