Say hello to the revised Honda Civic hatchback. It’s not going to be available until next year, but it’s been confirmed that it will feature hybrid power only. Here’s what we know so far. Honda...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Civic
- Alfa Romeo
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
As the single largest development programme in Honda’s 70-year history, pretty much rebuilding the car from the ground up, the current generation of Civic not only has a lot to live up to in the ma...
The car stays true to the original Civic concept of ‘a car for all people'.
One of the most eagerly awaited cars of the Geneva Motor Show, Honda has finally given us the lowdown on the upcoming Civic Type R, which will start at £30,995 for the entry-level model. Producin...
Avid readers will be well aware that we’ve tested a wide range of new cars over the past 12 months, and while some left us disappointed, others stood head and shoulders above the rest. With the y...
To say that 2015 has been a big year for Honda is something of an understatement. Not only is the Japanese manufacturer celebrating 50 years of trading in the UK, but its factory in Swindon turns 3...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Hyundai Ioniq 5 vs Kia EV6: Which one wins?
- 2 Everything you want to know about average speed cameras (but probably haven’t been told)
- 3 Case Study: You’re never too old to lease ... ‘again and again’!
- 4 2022 Mazda CX-5 announced
- 5 2022 Ford Fiesta revealed with a new look
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 Kia EV6: Leasing plans available now
- 8 Kia Sportage 2022 revealed: Everything you need to know
- 9 Car paint vs wall paint: Can you tell the difference?
- 10 What does Super Unleaded do? Is it worth paying more for premium fuel?