Contract Hire and Leasing News - Civic
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
As the single largest development programme in Honda’s 70-year history, pretty much rebuilding the car from the ground up, the current generation of Civic not only has a lot to live up to in the ma...
The car stays true to the original Civic concept of ‘a car for all people'.
One of the most eagerly awaited cars of the Geneva Motor Show, Honda has finally given us the lowdown on the upcoming Civic Type R, which will start at £30,995 for the entry-level model. Producin...
Avid readers will be well aware that we’ve tested a wide range of new cars over the past 12 months, and while some left us disappointed, others stood head and shoulders above the rest. With the y...
To say that 2015 has been a big year for Honda is something of an understatement. Not only is the Japanese manufacturer celebrating 50 years of trading in the UK, but its factory in Swindon turns 3...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Ford Mustang Mach-E: All-electric SUV makes UK debut
- 3 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 4 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 5 Petrol, diesel and hybrid vehicle ban to be brought forward AGAIN to 2032?
- 6 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 7 Get it before it’s gone. NOW is the time to cash in on the plug-in car grant
- 8 Lease deals now available on entry-level Audi e-tron
- 9 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 10 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?