Contract Hire and Leasing News - Volvo
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
Volvo plans to combat drink driving and careless driving by fitting future models with a camera-based safety system capable of detecting a driver’s inputs. It’s already planning to combat excess...
Let’s talk about speeding. That’s what Volvo wants us to do and not in a finger-wagging thou-shalt-not way. Nope, the Swedish car maker wants to open up a proper discussion about why drivers speed,...
Visit any motor show nowadays and you’re likely to be kept back from the latest launch by red ropes and officious types in suits. However, on Volvo’s stand at the upcoming Automobility LA show in L...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Top ten plug-in hybrids ranked by electric range
- 2 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 3 Polestar 3 officially in the works
- 4 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 5 Ssangyong Korando EV set for summer release, plus new EV incoming
- 6 Review: Volvo XC60 Recharge
- 7 BMW i4 EV revealed: What you need to know
- 8 2021 Audi Q4 e-tron and Sportback: What you need to know
- 9 Renault Arkana: Coupe SUV revealed in full
- 10 Kia Sportage 2022: Everything you need to know