Contract Hire and Leasing News by Alisdair Suttie
The numbers are in for car sales around the world in 2019 and they tell us a lot. For starters the UK experienced a decline in overall new car registrations, but electric cars enjoyed a larger mark...
Choosing sides: Is the rush to embrace JUST electric vehicles wrong? What about better engines and synthetic fuels too?
“We cannot rely on electric vehicles to make any meaningful impact on reducing greenhouse gas emissions fast enough.” Not the words of someone who doesn’t believe in climate change, but the real-wo...
Cars are becoming safer. This is a given of evolution in design, technology and materials. With the advent of systems such as ABS anti-locking brakes and ESP traction and stability programmes, we h...
The choice of cars available to lease or buy in the UK could be about to take a nosedive. This is because of emissions and the current trend for drivers to choose SUVs over other types of cars. Th...
If you have even the remotest interest in car technology, the chances are you heard about a show called CES. This is the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) and it’s held in Las Vegas every year. You ...
Green power and polar ice caps are often heard in the same sentence when discussing clean energy sources, but Trevor Jackson’s use is a little different. Rather than the threat of melting ice caps,...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Toyota C-HR vs Yaris Cross – Which is for you?
- 2 MG 4: Lease deals now available
- 3 Volkswagen ID.3 vs ID.4: What’s the difference?
- 4 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 5 Liz Truss gets the keys to No.10… but not the Jaguar
- 6 Real-life review: What happens when you run out of battery in an electric car?
- 7 World EV Day: The A to Z of electric cars 2022: What’s available right now? (and very soon)
- 8 2023 Ford Mustang: Everything we know so far
- 9 All-new 2022 Volkswagen Amarok
- 10 The 10 most popular cars to lease in 2021: REVEALED