Contract Hire and Leasing News by Alisdair Suttie
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
There has been a huge amount written, said and promoted about autonomous cars. Read or listen to some and you’d think we should all be sitting in vehicles that require no input from us at all alrea...
How many car designers can you name? Perhaps Chris Bangle for his controversial mark on BMW or Marcello Gandini if you’re a fan of Lamborghini. One name you’re likely to know is Ian Callum, Jagua...
Think of Land Rover and the most likely images to spring to mind will be rufty-tufty Defenders covered in mud and up to the door handles in slime. Or maybe you imagine the elegance of the Range R...
YouTube videos reviews. Top Gear. The Grand Tour. Written road tests. We all watch and read them when in the market for a new car. But how reliable is reliability information when you’re considerin...
We’ve heard a lot about ‘range anxiety’ where electric cars are concerned. Most manufacturers have addressed this to a point, with EVs now able to travel much further on a single charge to stop the...
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Tesla Model 3 personal lease deals now available
- 2 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes set for summer introduction
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 4 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 5 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 6 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA: everything you need to know
- 7 Clean Air Day: The best electric vehicles of 2019
- 8 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 9 Case Study: Why car leasing made sense for university student Thomas Kilpin
- 10 BMW 8 Series Gran Coupe: £70k four-door set to rival CLS