A new scheme will see pure petrol and diesel vehicles banned from some areas of east London at peak hours, with drivers who flout the rules set to be hit with £130 fines. From 3 September, vehicle...
Contract Hire and Leasing News - Diesel
- Alfa Romeo
- Aston Martin
- BMW ALPINA
- Land Rover
- MG Motor UK
The government has confirmed the sale of new diesel- and petrol-hybrid cars will be permitted after 2040, in a move that has been welcomed by the motor industry. The plan to ban new petrol- and di...
The Department for Transport (DfT) has announced car makers will face heavy fines if they supply vehicles with equipment designed to cheat emissions tests. Under new government regulations, manufa...
A study by the RAC has revealed that UK supermarkets have raised petrol and diesel prices every day since 26 March. In the last eight weeks, the average price of a litre of unleaded at one of th...
German technology giant Bosch has announced a development breakthrough for diesel vehicles that radically cuts nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions by almost 90%. The new technology can achieve as littl...
Revised car tax rates came into force on 1 April, meaning that drivers of new diesel vehicles will face higher first-year tax bands. The change to Vehicle Excise Duty (VED) has many motorists worr...
The diesel engine has turned into a huge wounded beast lurching from damaging blow to the next. The latest salvo comes from Germany where the cities of Leipzig and Stuttgart have been told by the F...
Whether it’s the upcoming changes to first-year Vehicle Excise Duty (VED), updated Company Car Tax (CCT) rates or clean air zones, there’s lots of upcoming legislation changes for fleet operators t...
Cities in Germany will be given the right to ban heavily polluting vehicles, following a landmark ruling that could dramatically hit the second-hand value of diesel cars. Read more: what you nee...
Search Leasing Deals
Most Popular This Week
- 1 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Mercedes C-Class?
- 2 Relay car theft: What is it, how can you prevent it, and will your car insurance cover it?
- 3 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to a Volkswagen Golf?
- 4 2019 Blue Badge scheme: Hidden disability changes introduced
- 5 Quattro vs xDrive vs 4Matic: Is all-wheel drive worth the cost?
- 6 All-new Seat Leon hatchback previewed ahead of January reveal
- 7 Video review: BMW 330e iPerformance PHEV
- 8 Colour guide: How much difference does colour make to the Range Rover Evoque?
- 9 2020 Audi A5 facelift: What’s new?
- 10 New Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class: Complete styling overhaul as well as new tech offered